New guy from Kent area

Tony07R6

Hey everyone,

Just came across this site last week and thought I'd sign up and get to know some people around the area. I've been riding on and off for 5 years now, I started with a 04 R6 and now ride a 07 R6. I live in Brimfield (in between Kent & Ravenna) and I'm getting tired of riding alone. Anyways, just thought I'd say Hi here first, and I know everyone loves pics so here ya go...

R6-2.jpg

R6-1.jpg

R6-3.jpg

Welcome' date=' Tony. My wife and I live in Ravenna and although we are a bit leery of newcomers you are more than welcome to give our modest group of riders a go. You have to bring fresh diapers and leave the pacifier at home with the tall guy.[/quote']

Isaac's Papa,

If your the same person I'm thinking of, I rode with you guys a couple times back when I had my Blue 2004 R6. You were riding a TL1000 and your wife (girlfriend at the time) was riding a Kawi 250 back then. I rode a couple times with your group from the valley to bike night @ QSL.

Hey Tony!! Nice to see you are still riding. I mean...

I don't know what you are talking about but I was not with you when we were pulled over for speeding on 77 after QS&L that night. Tell your wife it wasn't us so you can come out and play' date=' again.

Lyndse rides a Duc Monster, now. I sold NUMEROUS bikes since then and now have an older CBR. But, I got called back to work today so maybe I'll get a newer bike before Spring arrives.[/quote']

Yeah, still riding... I did take about a year and a half off after I sold my 04 r6. I got my new one last spring and mostly rode it to work when the weather allowed.

Funny you mention that night on 77, I was just thinking about that the other day. Oh and don't worry about the wife, we're not together anymore, I've moved on to better, more productive things.....she hated the fact that I bought that bike anyways.

Well if you used to associate with Isaac's Papa, I can only assume you are some sort of scoundrel, jerk, or hooligan. Should fit in nicely...

I don't know about the scoundrel part, but my ex-wife certainly thinks I'm a jerk and my parents do think I'm a hooligan for even owning a bike. However, since I now have a 2 1/2 yr. old son I do tend to be a lot more careful and try not to do stupid things while riding.

Too funny... I told Lyndse that I found you on Ohio-Riders and she said' date=' "What? Did he get a divorce or something?"

I guess I am out of the loop but she was dead on. Glad you're back![/quote']

That is too funny.. It feels good to be back on two wheels again. I did get re-married too, but to a much better girl that actually likes bikes. I'm trying to get her to take the MSF course this spring, she's always said that she'd like to learn to ride. We're going to go up to the motorcycle show this month and check out the new kawi 250 if she's serious about riding.