Child left at a rest area...

Casper

good news they caught someone. i was thinking there has to be more to this than they are letting on... drugs or money owed or something... its a really weird situation.

their car gets stolen in columbus, then dude drives it to their neighborhood in dayton, kills the mom and takes the little kid in another car, drops the kid off, and they find the second car on the west side.

why would he drive all the way to dayton just to kill these people whose car he stole? why would he take the kid? why not just leave him there?

i mean i guess he could just be a total nut, but im betting there is something more.

good news they caught someone. i was thinking there has to be more to this than they are letting on... drugs or money owed or something... its a really weird situation.

their car gets stolen in columbus, then dude drives it to their neighborhood in dayton, kills the mom and takes the little kid in another car, drops the kid off, and they find the second car on the west side.

why would he drive all the way to dayton just to kill these people whose car he stole? why would he take the kid? why not just leave him there?

i mean i guess he could just be a total nut, but im betting there is something more.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was more to this story. It does some kinda strange as is..

It wouldn't surprise me if there was more to this story. It does some kinda strange as is..

yup. not to say that stranger things have not happened... or that there arent some just straight up psychos out there. but i think more often than not there is a connection between the killer and the victim, rather than some random jeffery dahmer shit... i dunno im sure there are statistics on it somewhere.