Cops

mrbret

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So I got popped for drag racing a few years back. Actually like 15 of us got popped, out on Jetway Blvd by the airport. There were two cruisers, four cops. One of the cops was a younger chick, decent but definitely not hot. Anyways, one of the guys I was out there with keeps hitting on her hardcore. Even as the other cops are threatening to tow our cars, blah blah blah, he's macking on her. Finally it comes time for the tickets. She tells him she needs him to write his number down on the ticket. Normal deal. We all had to do it. However, he replies, "only if you write your's down for me". Corny, right? Well between the macking and that ultra smooth line, she gives him her number. We all still got tickets, but he got her number. Funnier than hell. That was a great night.

Same night, this poor kid was crying like a little girl. "My dad's going to be pissed, boo hoo hoo". I sat there laughing most of the time. I even laughed when one of the cops showed me the video of me beating a GTO. I asked for a copy of the tape. He didn't laugh.

Oh the good ol' days.

So I got popped for drag racing a few years back. Actually like 15 of us got popped, out on Jetway Blvd by the airport. There were two cruisers, four cops. One of the cops was a younger chick, decent but definitely not hot. Anyways, one of the guys I was out there with keeps hitting on her hardcore. Even as the other cops are threatening to tow our cars, blah blah blah, he's macking on her. Finally it comes time for the tickets. She tells him she needs him to write his number down on the ticket. Normal deal. We all had to do it. However, he replies, "only if you write your's down for me". Corny, right? Well between the macking and that ultra smooth line, she gives him her number. We all still got tickets, but he got her number. Funnier than hell. That was a great night.

Same night, this poor kid was crying like a little girl. "My dad's going to be pissed, boo hoo hoo". I sat there laughing most of the time. I even laughed when one of the cops showed me the video of me beating a GTO. I asked for a copy of the tape. He didn't laugh.

Oh the good ol' days.

White Mustang?

As far as female cops being dykes, well, they do get paid to pat down female perps so it's a great career move if you're inclined to munch on the kitty. My half-sister is a cop and I do question why she never seems to do well in relationships involving men or why she would be so eager to take a vow of celibacy, thus giving up the meat injection for life. Repressed lesbian perhaps or maybe she did find God? Jesus is the perfect man for some women. I mean He listens to all of your problems, never makes a pass, and burns up all of the opposition in a lake of fire.

Cops also have curtesy cards, they look like business cards, that they give to friends and relatives. When a person with a curtesy card gets pulled over he hands the card with his license to cop and most times they get a break as curtesy one cop to another.

My buddy has one of them. Works like a charm when it's minor violations, but won't help you for anything big.

As far as female cops being dykes, well, they do get paid to pat down female perps so it's a great career move if you're inclined to munch on the kitty. My half-sister is a cop and I do question why she never seems to do well in relationships involving men or why she would be so eager to take a vow of celibacy, thus giving up the meat injection for life. Repressed lesbian perhaps or maybe she did find God? Jesus is the perfect man for some women. I mean He listens to all of your problems, never makes a pass, and burns up all of the opposition in a lake of fire.

does this make all male cops gay as well?