Cops

mrbret

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fucked up highway exit downtown you cant get onto 71N even though there is a sign the size of a truck saying 71N, cant cross 2 lanes or some such bollocks.

The fucking prick gave me a ticket/fine that is $10 more that the drunk in the jeep got for hitting me on his 5th DUI.

If you are a cop or know a cop give them a huge FUCK YOU from me today.

CUNTS

If mr Lawman gave a shit & did something about keeping drunks off the road & not credit most of their fines & court fees back I may be a little less pissed.

I hope when one of their friends or family get hit by a multi time drunk driver they are happy with the job they are doing, Protecting & Serving.

Protect & serve, what a fucking joke that is.

Fucking arse clown nazi bastard fuck nut time wasting jumped up wannabe special picked on as a kid muther fuckers.

:bigfinger:

Sooooo......Tell us how you really feel Brett :p

Then why didn't you just tell him you were drunk and saved yourself the extra $10? ;)

:lol:

If mr Lawman gave a shit & did something about keeping drunks off the road & not credit most of their fines & court fees back I may be a little less pissed.

I hope when one of their friends or family get hit by a multi time drunk driver they are happy with the job they are doing, Protecting & Serving.

sorry to bust ur rant but thats the courts that credit fines and court cost and do suspended sentencing.

our officers usually get mutlipule ovis per night in our small ass town then our judges slap them on the wrist and let them walk. while our officers are wanting to smack the damn judge

Some fucked up highway exit downtown you cant get onto 71N even though there is a sign the size of a truck saying 71N, cant cross 2 lanes or some such bollocks.

The fucking prick gave me a ticket/fine that is $10 more that the drunk in the jeep got for hitting me on his 5th DUI.

CUNTS

Did you get on 70 east at 3rd street? If so, next time look to your right and you will see a sign (the size of a truck) saying "71N exit PROHIBIT."

Cop was just doing his job. You broke the law you got caught.

The system isn't always fair but neither is life.

:violin:

Well I just went to court today for the DUI that I got in april and my total so far is around 5000 and please believe that the judge was not wanting to credit any of it back.

CUNTS

like CBR girl said, there is another sign at the top of the exit that says dont do it.

if traffic wasnt bad though, id still be pissed... you were not breaking the SPIRIT of the law :)

Im sorry but you are acting like a fucking idiot. You got a ticket accept the fact you broke the law weather it was intentional or not.

Im in the process of being a cop, and you do not have a foot to stand on with your argument! Plain as simple, you can be upset but dont go wishing peoples family to be hit by a drunk drives. Thats just inhumain.

Im in the process of being a cop, :wtf: and you do not have a foot :wtf:to stand on with your argument! Plain as simple, :wtf:you can be upset but dont go wishing peoples family to be hit by a drunk drives. Thats just inhumain:wtf:.

WTF? How can you "be in the process" of being a cop? :wtf:

If you know Columbus freeways, you will know that stretch of I-70 East is covered with the ghosts of dead people trying to go North. There used to be accidents all the time, both East and West along that area of I-70. Sort of like the Broad Street ramp on I-71 South, and wanting to go East on I-70. Scary stuff that.

I would advise anyone getting a ticket to always plead innocent at the first hearing. At the trial, before it starts, you can plea bargin and they will cut you a deal. Depending on your situation they may offer dropping the points and even the fine, I have even had them throw the ticket out all together cost me nothing. If you take it to trial and the cop who wrote the ticket doesn't show you have them throw the ticket out. If they got you from a airplane then both cops have to be there or you have them throw the ticket out. Never pay a waiver or plead no contest or guilty unless you don't care about the money or points causing your insurance to increase. I have even taken a ticket to trial, cross examined the cop myself, and won having the ticket thrown out costing me nothing. Know your rights and don't be bullied. Just my $.02

Oh ya, sorry to hear about your ticket.

OK, so if you get pulled over and you are drunk, you WILL spend a month in jail as a first offense, plus treatment during your stay. If it happens again, a year in jail mandatory. The third offense and you will be shot on site, once the officer pulls up your arrest history. I predict that DUI-type arrests would drop off a great deal. Once you are impaired and you get behind the wheel, you are operating a dangerous weapon among innocent people and need to be stopped as soon as possible. Cops have a hard job so I will give out a giant "FUCK YOUR MOTHER!" to all of the liberal judges...

Should I get the dictionary out and give the definition of "process"????

Have you heard of the Police Acedemy??? You following me so far???

So couldn't you just say "I'm in the police academy" like you love to point out in all your other posts or are you just trying to find different ways to say the same thing over and over?

Or are you just a rent-a-cop who "technically" isn't in any "actual" police training other than a professed love for donuts?