Fubar231

Rotarded1647545491

First up shut the fuck up, its 62 posts, and more than half of them are arguing with you fuckin faggots. Get a fucking life and find something else to do then just hate on some kid on the internet. I dont give a fuck what you fuckin say cause this shit doesnt matter.

Then why are you getting so excited about it,junior.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh im sorry I didn't mean to misspell shotonwheels , I mean hondas number 2 selling point. vtak. does that really make your car so super fast ? kinda like in the fast and furious right? :gtfo: your as ghey as the fubar. mayber you two should go out on a date and sppon some time.

oh and I caught the sarcasm you twat, and that's not my vagina you smell, that's your moms, shes sitting close to you. if you ask her to close thoise gaping sea monsters the stinch wouldn't reak so hard.

Oh and STFU you play raquet ball you queer.

;)

First up shut the fuck up, its 62 posts, and more than half of them are arguing with you fuckin faggots. Get a fucking life and find something else to do then just hate on some kid on the internet. I dont give a fuck what you fuckin say cause this shit doesnt matter.

Why So Serious?

Quit being a panzy you faggot and stop taking shit so seriously.

it adds like 30 - 40 HP... about 25% more. that is quite a bit.

In a K series maybe so..But I drive a SOCH R-18 that makes no power so it prolly adds 5 to 10 hp max.Thats not close to enough for me to care about in a honda

dammit fubar, I was kinda on your side til you opened your mouth you peon. I can't even try to deffend you now. I was feeling froggy but arguing with people I actually like isn't worth the price of beans. do us all a favor , hop in your super sweet ride and head up 71 n practicing your 40 roll and brake boosting. while your doing that ill pm thorne so he can tell his buddies down at cpd so they can come arrest your dumbass.

as for you hotswaps, eatadick, and lets go to qsl weds for wings. :)

• Downvote 1

dammit fubar, I was kinda on your side til you opened your mouth you peon. I can't even try to deffend you now. I was feeling froggy but arguing with people I actually like isn't worth the price of beans. do us all a favor , hop in your super sweet ride and head up 71 n practicing your 40 roll and brake boosting. while your doing that ill pm thorne so he can tell his buddies down at cpd so they can come arrest your dumbass.

as for you hotswaps, eatadick, and lets go to qsl weds for wings. :)

Im down for some wings..Not so much the dick though,Fubar will take it for me.

Im down for some wings..Not so much the dick though' date='Fubar will take it for me.[/quote']

well he has no choice. he and I are going to play some gamecube this week and drink some natti light. I think we r going to bro it up.

Regarding FUBAR's little "Does this mean I win?" comment in the oven thread for ToxicTiger;

Dude, I HATE complimenting Hal, but the reason you don't win, is because there's no game. You aren't even in the same league.

And if you think this means WE are going to e-battle, well, tough shit. I've been on here for about four years, and you just became the first person ever on my ignore list. The opinions of a child are of no interest to me.

why are we so fucking rude to the newbs these days? this might be a new thread but seriously , wtf are we doing? do we think we are so cool to the pint that we have to shit on every newb that comes out of the oven? now im going to get roasted for helping out the lil people.

now im going to get roasted for helping out the lil people.

Did everybody hear that !!!

Phil is a nub-lover ! A dirty nub-lover ! Tell your friends ... he may try to protect them too ...

OR ...

Phil: captain of the Nub Defense Force for CR.com, the NDF.

Did everybody hear that !!!

Phil is a nub-lover ! A dirty nub-lover ! Tell your friends ... he may try to protect them too ...

OR ...

Phil: captain of the Nub Defense Force for CR.com, the NDF.

i hate you :p , no i never said i wasnt rude to them as well, i said we, WE, are rude to them. its like a fraternity in this bitch, and if your a newb you have to jump through elephant shit just to get an respect. im glad it wasnt like this when i signed on. (last year)

ToxicTiger is Fubar231, I banned ToxicTiger, and am weighing whether or not to ban Fubar231 for starting a false identity.

If he tried to start another account what are you waiting on? Especially to try to act like a chic :confused:

Ofcoarse he will surely try to say that "she" was at his house and started the account.