Fubar231

Rotarded1647545491

If he tried to start another account what are you waiting on? Especially to try to act like a chic :confused:

Ofcoarse he will surely try to say that "she" was at his house and started the account.

what if she lives there and they both want accounts? just sayin.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if she lives there and they both want accounts? just sayin.

Thats is the kind of thing I full expect him to try to say, hence why I said....

Ofcoarse he will surely try to say that "she" was at his house and started the account.

all i am sayin is you are already writing that off to not be true, but what IF that is the truth.

Dick I want you gone for the same reason, I am the one that exposed your bullshit alias because you were stupid enough to post a pic of a 97 Mullet Mobile when you said you had a 99. Also using a anymouse.org for an IP raises a red flag also. Give me a reason...

this is ogeretla:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53601

And no it was not your girl friend.

i know it wasn't. i admittedly created that so I could PM someone to un-ban me. and they did.

but if I wouldn't have told who i told and kept using a webproxy there is no way in hell you could have tied that account to me. i am sure he closed that thread because he saw a different ip access it each time.

That's why ole boy defended Fubar. Can't wait to see where this goes.

:popcorn:

i wasn't defending anyone, just offereing a different prespective. you are the one who...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/office_space_kit_mat.jpg

why are we so fucking rude to the newbs these days? this might be a new thread but seriously , wtf are we doing? do we think we are so cool to the pint that we have to shit on every newb that comes out of the oven? now im going to get roasted for helping out the lil people.

phil, you are lucky im really busy at work today...

He? Why the third person? I locked it. :nono: WHy did you PM me and asked why I locked your thread then? Why not ask me why you were banned, and stated your real identity at that time? :o

because you hate me for one and that would not have worked. and i wasn't completly sure the person who did unban me would. i wanted to have the ablity to atl east PM people on here so I could use thier services, ie. car repair, detailing, etc...

why are we so fucking rude to the newbs these days? this might be a new thread but seriously , wtf are we doing? do we think we are so cool to the pint that we have to shit on every newb that comes out of the oven? now im going to get roasted for helping out the lil people.

:lol: You think this is a new thing.

because you hate me for one and that would not have worked. and i wasn't completly sure the person who did unban me would. i wanted to have the ablity to atl east PM people on here so I could use thier services, ie. car repair, detailing, etc...

I didn't ban you, I didn't know who you were, You were banned when I was on Vacation. Why again did you KNOW I hated you?

:lol: You think this is a new thing.[/quote

i know its not, but its been really bad lately. dont get me wrong, ive done my fair share of newb bashing, and belittling, i just thought sometimes we could let them get a word in before we holler, fag, newb bitch, cop, go to hel, fuck off, your a piece of shit. etc.

idk what im talking about, im going to go kill myself for trying to be nice.

Wait, isnt Ashley a senior with only 30 posts and somehow a bazillion rep points already. Join date of march 08. :D

She's been to nearly every meet/parking lot that I have. That's a lot more than we can say for other senior members.