OhioRiderJunkies

Mellogsxr

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and for anyone wanting some tips... When leaning your body off in a road race pose in the corners, get those chicken wings in - you should put the balls of your feet on your pegs instead of having your toes sticking out so much. One grab onto the pavement and you'll see why. Not leaning too much in the vids, but the idea is that you can control the bike better if the balls of your feet are on the pegs...

Line crossing and riding in packs nose to tail with no rhyme or reason... Exactly one reason why I don't ride street anymore...

Why do you guys insist on riding so damn close to one another?

No kiddin' - open that shit up a bit before you hit someone in the ass.

That many bikes at one time in one place scares the shit outta me....but I ride like a little girl.

I ride street, but with only 2-3 bikes at a time.

edit: but who am I to judge? Hope you guys have fun and stay upright on these rides

Edited by Earache

OMG! :lol: I only saw them that one time.. You HAD to point them out didn't you!! You're supposed to be paying attention to the road mister!! LOL

i know i had to, we were behind a tractor going 15mph and you were right behind me, i felt obligated. but now you are going to look for them every time you blow past there and you will not be able to resist. trust me!:D

Line crossing and riding in packs nose to tail with no rhyme or reason... Exactly one reason why I don't ride street anymore...

:plus1: I ride street, but that was a little crazy. Looked like a lotta fun tho!!

:badgerrock:

i didnt get that either??? i have never been on a ride where 20 riders are all bunched up like that. and especially not on a 10/22 ride.

i didnt get that either??? i have never been on a ride where 20 riders are all bunched up like that. and especially not on a 10/22 ride.

+1

I would not have enjoyed that ride. I probably would have stopped and waited. I only recognized a couple helmets...

I cant wait to go back!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't around when those vids were made. Pisses me off that I wasted the first half of riding season!

+1

I would not have enjoyed that ride. I probably would have stopped and waited. I only recognized a couple helmets...

I cant wait to go back!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't around when those vids were made. Pisses me off that I wasted the first half of riding season!

I'll bite, what were you doing that was more important than riding? jail?lol:D

It's pretty typical in a group that does that stuff. They act like they are overly anxious for some reason. NEVER a good mix.

They look better in the second video, but the camera guy was riding like an idiot for some reason. Maybe to get vid of the front guys? I don't know, but if it all has to be filmed in the first 3 miles quickly, what's the point??

They looked like they were having fun, but I would have tried to get away quickly to avoid possible carnage...

Dude I dont want to ride with ANYONE in that video, I am an00b rider but I can point out stupid shit but Senior Lizard did that for me.

Who gave you permission to use the Ohio-Rider name for that garbage.

MMMMMM

Good point....who did?

glad Im a crapy rider...and always stay in the back....