OhioRiderJunkies

Mellogsxr

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No kiddin' - open that shit up a bit before you hit someone in the ass.

That many bikes at one time in one place scares the shit outta me....but I ride like a little girl.

I ride street, but with only 2-3 bikes at a time.

edit: but who am I to judge? Hope you guys have fun and stay upright on these rides

Amen to that

look at this law abiding citizen (ohio rider) leading the pack, he shows those double yellows who is boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp53I3kfqr8&feature=channel

Amen to that

look at this law abiding citizen (ohio rider) leading the pack, he shows those double yellows who is boss

...10/22 doesn't look worth the trip from those videos, but whatever road that is in your (shittygsxr) post looks real nice...

Do you think the guy on the Duc will show us around...again...but on the Ducati next time? :D

Edited by McLovin

...10/22 doesn't look worth the trip from those videos, but whatever road that is in your post looks real nice...

isn't that 10/22? if it is... you look like an ass right now. And if it isn't well you still look like an ass right now.

Do you think the guy on the Duc will show us around...again...but on the Ducati next time? :D

What the fuck are you and Shitty talking about?

you guys won't be able to keep up with the guy on the duc. shitty will end up in the ditch faster than he did the last time.

Edited by nochknstrps

isn't that 10/22? if it is... you look like an ass right now. And if it isn't well you still look like an ass right now.

you guys won't be able to keep up with the guy on the duc. shitty will end up in the ditch faster than he did the last time.

Nope

and

Mclovin loves ashley

I was talking about shitty's post when I said the road looks nice, which I guess you wouldn't know since you decided not to take that trip...but I see that you're easily confused, so I fixed it. :bigfinger:

O snap!!

<--trying to find the picture McLovin had

bustedtees.14f79e979d2c76f25ec58dbb45469614.jpg

Edited by Kip Drordy

Never touched the lines in corners...much.

And there was only 2 riders...not much of a pack :)

Edited by Earache

I like the guys weaving to "scrub" their tires... Christ.

Guys, I think Mello is getting a kick out of the responses he is getting and does this as Casper stated - for attention. That's cool.

The problem I have is that there are probably good riders within that group and the groups on the other vids. However, just like using Ohio Riders, it is the group as a whole that represents the riders. That's the shame. There are a TON of bad things going on outside the typical goon riding shown at times. Poor riding practices may not always get people hurt, but the way they stack, the scrubbing, the line riding and crossing, the body positioning, etc all add up to a situation where IF and WHEN it does go wrong, innocent riders are going to get hurt let alone the possibility of any bystanders or general public people in cars that have nothing to do with the whole ordeal.

That's all I am going to say. These guys think it's cool and they like the attention. They're all budding racers, too and it is fun to watch them "blossom". There's an image that is attached to these guys and until they realize that, they're not going to get a whole lot of respect until they grow up and understand how it all works.

Like I said, I am no saint, but I get it and it was brought to my attention at an early point where I understood and went the route I did. I can only hope they get it soon enough...