Advanced Auto Parts monthly cruise-in 8/2 5pm - 9pm

V8 Beast

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha sorry i didnt introduce myself guys. as soon as i was done talking to one of clbsinvaders buddies(i think you said your name was emanual? haha god im horrible), my phone rang and i didnt know anyone else there so i felt really awkward. but ill definitely be out more in the future. it was a good time, thanks guys!

i didnt know anyone else there so i felt really awkward. but ill definitely be out more in the future. it was a good time, thanks guys!

Next time, come over and join us in the awkward group ....... we usually meet around the silver Benz. :rolleyes:

Glad you could come out, and sorry we didn't get to talk.

Next time, come over and join us in the awkward group ....... we usually meet around the silver Benz. :rolleyes:

Glad you could come out, and sorry we didn't get to talk.

Haha I actually parked next to your GORGEOUS silver Benz lol, I felt like I was making it look bad :p

i knew that vdub looked famalir..l.l. i didnt put it to you not sure who you were ...i sweear we need to wear sticks for hi my name is blahbAH lol

So I finally met 04srturbo last night and he is the very definition of a flammer and gay guy rolled up into a burritto... :lol: