Who wants to do work for me?

Casper

I have an 01 Sunfire needing a starter and the radiator flush/fill'd. Who wants to do the work and for how much? I just don't have time to do it. The starter is very straight forward, right at the front of the engine. Three wires. No biggy.

I have an 01 Sunfire needing a starter and the radiator flush/fill'd. Who wants to do the work and for how much? I just don't have time to do it. The starter is very straight forward, right at the front of the engine. Three wires. No biggy.

Get ahold of Rolla, can't say enough good things honestly.

Guest 614Streets

Ok Ben heres an offer , you give me a hand with my new website http://www.greenautoforums.com and I will install the starter. I got to say this though I do not have coolant flushing machines (yet) and I won't do that any otherway , I am getting some next week though from california. Lets talk over the phone and see about a time schedule , I am very busy with big jobs later this week.

Hal let me know when you get your cogs and we will schedule a weekend day and have a picnic together.