What e/t requires use of cage

DaddyBuiltRacing

is it 11.99 and faster or 9.99 and faster? The NHRA rulebook is about impossible to read or maybe i'm just looking over this.

EDIT!!

Just found this:

When do I need a roll bar or roll cage, and what should it look like?

A roll bar is required in any convertible running 13.49 seconds or quicker in the quarter mile, and in other cars beginning at 11.49. The roll bar is accepted in vehicles running as quick as 10.00 second e.t., provided the stock firewall and floorboard is intact, other than for installation of wheel tubs. The rollbar must be constructed of minimum 1 ¾ inch o.d. x .118 inch wall mild steel tubing, or 1 ¾ x .083 chrome moly tubing, and must conform to the following diagram:

Hmm...wonder if I goto Import Face off and bust out a 11.30 they are gonna kick me out since I dont have a roll bar?

I really have no clue what the car is going to do at the track after being boosted and on radials

Yes they will end up kicking you out, if they let you run and you end up killing yourself some how , it will all go back on them.