Florida Noob

slowteg

Hey fuckers, I was born in Florida :p

That explains the gay fruity side of you

U comin back to ohio so I can drag the teggy down the track?

We apreciate u for spreadin the word about meetings as long as the people there aren't ricers asssholes or generaly people that wil screw up the spot we have....

Ps fuck u hal

where's sebring?? its so hot down here its fucking miserable right now. and tamparacing.com is a complete rice-infested fuckhole of a forum

Its about an hour and a half east of tampa its the home of the lemans 12 hours of Sebring

where's sebring?? its so hot down here its fucking miserable right now. and tamparacing.com is a complete rice-infested fuckhole of a forum

Further proof on my whole fuck florida thing

Plus Anthony you threw up the ultimate fuck you and actually moved away from there......

Eh...I just moved back after living in Naples for three years. Still have a condo there.

About 3% of that entire state is great. The rest is nice and toasty, but flat, swampy and poor.

Went to ALMS in Sebring back in 2007. GREAT time. Like Mardi Gras with the boobs, booze and beads, but with cars driving around all day long...fun schtuff.

That explains the gay fruity side of you

U comin back to ohio so I can drag the teggy down the track?

We apreciate u for spreadin the word about meetings as long as the people there aren't ricers asssholes or generaly people that wil screw up the spot we have....

Ps fuck u hal

Lol, what did I do?