Stupid delaware county!

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

I mean wtf? Shared parenting thru the school year with 2 parents that live 30 miles apart? one of us is going to have to drive 30 miles one way to take him to school, and back then go back and pick him up in the afternoon after school. I mean what fucking sense does this even make? i mean i will lose my job if i have to do this. and i dont see it working out very well and all.

i mean how fucking dumb is this? :confused:

god i hate the fucking county

Guest Removed

have if she gets him. thats means i would have to travel him back and forth to school every other week. meaning i would have to be late for work, and leave mid day to go pick him up. talked about this with my boss and my hours would drop badly from missing way to much work. and more then likely i will get fired. isnt this shit just fucking wonderful.

fucking delaware. stupid shit i have ever heard!

I mean wtf? Shared parenting thru the school year with 2 parents that live 30 miles apart? one of us is going to have to drive 30 miles one way to take him to school, and back then go back and pick him up in the afternoon after school. I mean what fucking sense does this even make? i mean i will lose my job if i have to do this. and i dont see it working out very well and all.

i mean how fucking dumb is this? :confused:

god i hate the fucking county

Our childrens service system is so fucked up i cant believe it.

The worst part of this is if you go to them and explain the situation they dont care.