For sure: 8/1 QSL Polaris

Rally Pat

Created a new thread since the other one got sort of confusing for everyone.

We need to decide on a time, though. 7:30?

I want to make reservations, as it is way easier to do that there. Let me know if you are coming.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumbasses you need to eat there, like dinner, you know show some respect and help the fucking place out. Who the fuck eats dinner at 10PM? :nono: This is why we can't fucking keep this place cool. If you show up to QSL you better go in and sit down and eat some fucking Louisiana Lickers. :mad: I can't make it I am helping a friend move.

Dumbasses you need to eat there, like dinner, you know show some respect and help the fucking place out. Who the fuck eats dinner at 10PM? :nono: This is why we can't fucking keep this place cool. If you show up to QSL you better go in and sit down and eat some fucking Louisiana Lickers. :mad:

I understand, but I dont like Louisiana Lickers, and i work until 9. I dont want to eat alone like the reject kid that no one likes. aka PHIL..lol

I understand, but I dont like Louisiana Lickers, and i work until 9. I dont want to eat alone like the reject kid that no one likes. aka PHIL..lol

I know the feeling, I work until 10, we are not alone, lol.

Sorry can't make this one, I have a double b-day party going on.

Soooo starttime wasnot established yet again another fail

And ben who eats dinner earlier then 10? Werre not allll old an whipped an have to be in bed by 9.... I understand the kid that's fine but I've seen u at a meet this year.... I wanna make fun of u asshat hahah

Soooo starttime wasnot established yet again another fail

And ben who eats dinner earlier then 10? Werre not allll old an whipped an have to be in bed by 9.... I understand the kid that's fine but I've seen u at a meet this year.... I wanna make fun of u asshat hahah

I was just at the VBS kids thing..... There is a pic of me there....

Created a new thread since the other one got sort of confusing for everyone.

We need to decide on a time, though. 7:30?

I want to make reservations, as it is way easier to do that there. Let me know if you are coming.

Gotta be later if birthday girl is going. I don't get off til 9pm.