HOLY S*&T!!!!

Flybye

i seen that along time ago...you tube black water sniper's

That wasn't black water BTW, they don't have M1114 up armored HMMWV (Humvees). They used to set IED's like that all the time in my old AO (Area of Operation). After setting numerous OP (Obervation Points/Posts) we finally found out how they got them down into the road. It took a few steps, but basically involved diesel fuel, some shovels or picks, and of course your primed charge. I'd estimate that charge to be over the 500LBS range due to the eruption of the road like that. Looks like they tamped the charge too much, for under neath the blast took more of the energy versus it exploding more through the road. We would classify most of those road swallowers as widow makers.

That would freak you out just a bit...

No just makes your asshole puker a little bit, and makes sure your head turns into a 360 swivel so you might get that small window of shooting the trigger man. Rarely will you see a trigger man, but when you do and get a clean shot, it's better than sex.