Dear Hal,

87GT

Dear Hal (plus whatever ending you now have to the end of your name),

It has come to my attention that you suffer from insomnia, anger management issues, and multiple personalities disorder. This could stem from drug abuse/withdraw, family problems, being a closet homosexual, or other reasons I will not get into. Regardless of the reason(s) it is irrelevant to this thread.

I have acquired some medicine that I feel would be beneficial to you and the rest of the members here. I have a prescription for you of vicodin, perocents, tylenol 3, and a 40oz of your favorite beer. I suggest you take 2 of each pill 3 times a day, and wash it down with 40oz of beer. Miller high life in my experience is the best drink to wash down pills with. Also only costing $1.79 it will not break your bank.

Feel free to leave any comments you have. I will personally and promptly file them in my special CR cabinet. It is the circle shaped container under my desk marked Trash.

I hope this thread will help you vent your problems onto myself instead of the many new people here.

Always and forever yours <333333

Trowa

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to start something, try failing less. Frankly, I don't have the time right now to point out all the innaccuracies in your post.

Please leave the kitchen, it doesn't seem to be the right place for you.

If you want to start something, try failing less. Frankly, I don't have the time right now to point out all the innaccuracies in your post.

Please leave the kitchen, it doesn't seem to be the right place for you.

This request has been filed. Thank you for your feedback. Have a nice day.