you know you're going slow when...

Benyen Soljax

Quiet you furry little f@cker...

How did the bike fixin come along last night.. Any luck?

Well the "puller" we made to get the LH case off was a cheap peice of weak metal (i had it laying around) and it started to bend as soon as I put the required force on it. The bottom of the case separated 1/8 in but the top would not budge. I didnt want to risk forcing anything so we are going to my buddy's machine shop to get a stronger peice of 1/4in steel and make a new puller. I am hoping it will be off tonight. Once it is off, I will either have great news, or the motor is coming out

...you get passed by me.

Hey,

my name is ben, i ride a silver ninja250. i live around OSU campus. went on a short ride with flounder last night and he told me to check out this place.

Hey Benyen

My wife has an 07 silver 250 ninja to, she loves it. Still running it in a bit though & she is a new rider so she's not to fast on it yet.

Give us a shout if you (or anyone) want to go for a slow (under 55mph all the way) ride.

She is 250bunny on here.

Hey Benyen

My wife has an 07 silver 250 ninja to, she loves it. Still running it in a bit though & she is a new rider so she's not to fast on it yet.

Give us a shout if you (or anyone) want to go for a slow (under 55mph all the way) ride.

She is 250bunny on here.

well ill probably be at kickstands on monday (just heard about it this week), and im at taco hell usually every wednesday. you guys should come and say hi.