New

LiL Rae

I apologize for the actions of DarkFormula. At this very moment he cannot be stopped (I tried to ban him like 5000 times). However, I am in the process of breaking Al Gores binary code so that I can ban him from the internet. Until then he will talk about your boobs with reckless abandon (I know, he still talks about mine :( )

Welcome :p !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for the actions of DarkFormula. At this very moment he cannot be stopped (I tried to ban him like 5000 times). However, I am in the process of breaking Al Gores binary code so that I can ban him from the internet. Until then he will talk about your boobs with reckless abandon (I know, he still talks about mine :( )

You have nice ones! I can't blame him. ;)

Welcome.

I was also at the hooters get together a couple weeks back. I usually sit in the corner and cry, while Phil throws random food items at me so no one notices I'm there.

I don't think she was there that night.

As long as he dosen't start asking for pictures, I'll let it slide. :D

You have nice ones! I can't blame him. ;)

Hal, stop posting under Ashleys name!

As long as he dosen't start asking for pictures, I'll let it slide. :D

I can understand...

So.. Got any pics :p

Note: The above question was sponsored by the discount given to Andrew on a camshaft. Any further use or broadcast of this post without written consent is prohibited. This post is an attempt at a joke and should not be taken seriously. In the event that this post is taken seriously one should immediately contact a physician to have the stick removed from thier rectum. Thank you for being a valued viewer. We appreciate giving you the business.

That wasn't Hal, Val told me they are nice so I looked one time. Sssshhhh don't tell either of them! I don't want Hal to get jealous that I was looking at his boyfriend.

I can understand...

So.. Got any pics :p

Note: The above question was sponsored by the discount given to Andrew on a camshaft. Any further use or broadcast of this post without written consent is prohibited. This post is an attempt at a joke and should not be taken seriously. In the event that this post is taken seriously one should immediately contact a physician to have the stick removed from thier rectum. Thank you for being a valued viewer. We appreciate giving you the business.

Not for you! :)

Um lets try something other than bowling... you have to give Ashley and I a chance! Plus those vids were a one time deal.. right?

Shooting range. Best group wins.

Wrong.