Repair procedures, wire diagrams, specs, recalls, etc...

Browning

Might want to sticky this as I'm sure a lot of members could get some use from this. Has a bunch of other stuff as well like service bulletins, recalls and even shit for atv's and other small engines

http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx

user: lib
pass: access

• 2 months later...
Magically make it 4pm and I'll be happy.

http://r6-forumz.com/images/smilies/fingersx.gif

Hear you there. Hopefully at 4p I'll have: 4 new rear caliper mount bolts, 1 new front hub, 1 rented 36mm axle nut socket, and a whole pile of work done so I can go home and get my truck off jack-stands.

P.S. This link provided all the correct torque specs I needed, Googling had given me two out of date specs. KEKEKEKEKEKEKE.

Hear you there. Hopefully at 4p I'll have: 4 new rear caliper mount bolts, 1 new front hub, 1 rented 36mm axle nut socket, and a whole pile of work done so I can go home and get my truck off jack-stands.

P.S. This link provided all the correct torque specs I needed, Googling had given me two out of date specs. KEKEKEKEKEKEKE.

I REALLY need to order two hubs/wheel bearings for my truck. I think I'll do that next week or something.

• 2 weeks later...

just call when you need shit like that 36mm socket your always welcome to borrow stuff

• 2 months later...