FS: LS1 F-Body turbo kit

MrMeanGreen

Turbo Tech street turbo kit- Power Master 70mm turbo (good to 750rwhp). This comes with everything (hot/cold side and FMIC) minus the short pipe that connects to the throttle body. It comes with the alternator relocation bracket, and the system keeps the AC. No aftermarket k-member is needed nor frame rail notching. TURBOSMART wastegate. HKS BOV. The downpipe goes all the way back to connect near the stock location. Very easy install, and may work with Y-Bodies, GTOs, and trucks with some additional fabrication work.

It can be upgraded to a 76mm turbo later on using the same parts and keeping everything intact. I was gonna install this, but after 6.5 years of running the same setup and finally getting my car dialed in with the supercharger setup, I'm gonna stay as-is and just upgrade to a D1 unit.

$3500 obo (retails for $5995), plus shipping and Paypal fees (if needed).

I'll take some pics tonight and have them up.

It was, but driving the car a bit more lately makes me question why change what's been proven after years of time and effort?

Someone can pick this up and just have a good time with it with minimal hassle. I just don't wanna go changing my setup all over again.

• 3 weeks later...

well it woudl depend on hwo much boost you run, whats your fuel system your running right nwo max at power wise..... if you turned up the boost to say 30pounds yea thats alot of power that would require alot of fuel....but like say 3 pounds.... im sure your fuel system could handel it....

all depends on how far you want to turn that wastegate up....

can I just buy the kit hook it up and run? If I drop 3500 will it take another 2k to get it running? I would run whatever boost is safe with the stock components.

i would find out hwo much power your fuel system can handle and go off of that from there... you can always run low boost and up it as your fuel system will allow you....