Need a "Supra" shop

ImUrOBGYN

Due to car related stress and a few other crucial problems in my life, I'm unable to deal with some things anymore and my gf has pretty much demanded I get someone to fix the supra to at least solve one of the problems. At this point, the only shop I know of that has alot of Supra experience is Accelerated Performance in Toledo, Ohio. According to Jaime both owners have owned MKIII's and one of them actually prefers them.

Are there any others in Ohio who've had a lot of Supra experience, especially 7M experience, that aren't ridiculously priced or take a year before I commit?

Thanks.

"Joe" Campbell on here is a Lexus tech, I believe he is master certified in Lexis/toyota. He may be able to do some side work. He is a good friend.

I believe I know this Joe you speak of. Is his name Joe on here? Or something like that?

what kind of trouble are you having I'm willing to look at it I might not be able to help but ya never know

You would probably have to come all the way up here to Delaware. I do have other forms of entertainment if need be once I've stopped you from purposely blowing up my car in anger. I've considered it myself here recently. No "bro rape", however. Sorry to disappoint. ;)

Seriously, if you have a day this week or weekend (as I'm stuck at home) and would like to shoot up here, just let me know. I'll be bored as hell. You don't even have to look at the car. lol

Why not take it to AP? I think they are really back logged though.....but if it's something quick, I can ask Don to do a favor.

Thats nice of ya jamie, Christian has been beating his head on this damn thing for a while.