so i ship out in 3 weeks!!!!

Flybye

yup...i chose 88M as my MOS. and will be leaving on the 27th of this month and staying at hotel the night before. i will be doing my BCT and AIT at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. so i will pretty much be gone until the beginning of 2009. i will be back for Christmas exodus though....

anyways this is a very stressful time for me. mainly because i left my job and have been doing work on the side to get by. now im having an issue finding small jobs and am hurting financially. i have so much to get done before i leave too. here is a nice little list....

plan friends bachelor party

attend wedding/reception

pay bills/overdue ticket

contact lein holders and inform of my situation

store both my cars

study lots of stuff and take PT test for E-2

fill out lots of paperwork

spend time with my family and son

drink beer/get laid

birthday parties

going away party

get shit ready to leave

etc etc etc etc (yes there is more) :(

i am so freaking stressed out right now....

Ft. Lost in the Woods, have fun. You'll be ready for "Sexodus" leave in December. Just play low key, don't under/over acheive, blend in and you'll be ok. Wait til you get on the cattle truck :lol:

hy thanks for the heads up scott...im sure we can talk a little more sometime.

you still have to meet up and have a few beers with me before i leave. maybe we can set up a little car/bar meet before i leave? :D

Wow, nice list. :)

You'll be fine, don't stress too much.

Good Luck!

haha its hard not too...im not stressing over BCT really. just the stuff i have to get done before hand. my family is trying to help and support me as much as possible, but they can only do so much. luckily my recruiters are are there to help me through it too. i dont just look at them as salesmen anymore...they are really pushing me and doing a good job. i cant wait to see the transformation i go through during all of this!

Why would you leave your job without another one lined up?

because i was gonna start back at my business, but things are really slow right now and i kept getting under quoted. it just wasnt working out in my favor. i have always had the military in the back of my head and finally took the leap.

I can "blow the carbon" out of your GTO while your gone.

:D

haha...no thanks. it will be stored in the garage till probably next spring. i may take it out before if the the roads are dry when i come home?

actually im really excited about BCT and cant wait to experience some of the challenges. is it wierd that i cant wait to try the gas chamber? lol

and thanks for all the kind words everyone! :D

my stepbro just got back from there, he is a 88m also. I can hook u up with his contact info if u want.

88M are always the one's the break the trucks i have to fix... damn operators lol

haha hell yeah...is he active?

88M huh? Well more than likely we will cross paths at AJ here in Kuwait. As much as I want to deny it I will more than likely be back. On the Air Force side I am a 2T3, meaning I fix your broken shit! DAMN OPERATORS!!! Good luck though man!

Glad to see you got it all figured out Sean. Have fun in BCT/AIT.

well for the most part i do....lets just hope nothing comes along and screws it up. its just been more of a pain than i thought to join...and i know i havent seen anything yet.

88M huh? Well more than likely we will cross paths at AJ here in Kuwait. As much as I want to deny it I will more than likely be back. On the Air Force side I am a 2T3, meaning I fix your broken shit! DAMN OPERATORS!!! Good luck though man!

maybe so? you deployed over there right now?

Do you know Justin Reinhard by any chance?

well for the most part i do....lets just hope nothing comes along and screws it up. its just been more of a pain than i thought to join...and i know i havent seen anything yet.

maybe so? you deployed over there right now?

Unfortunately. The base and all isn't that bad its just my "management" sucks big time! Even the mission isn't that bad, but AF operators are the most whiny fucking people I have ever met!!

Can't say I know him, is he AF or Army? Know what he does?