Food Lion Auto Fair (Charlotte)

TimTaylor751647545500

Wasn't sure if anyone has been to this show, but myself and a couple of friends will be heading down this year to spend a few days at the show. Hoping to see some great cars and have a good time check out the rest of the show. It's been quite a few years since I've been to this show, so I'm hoping that it's a good show next month. It's a VERY diverse show, so I wasn't sure if anyone had heard of this show before or had planned on going this year. We confirmed our spot at the Lowe's Campground which we're staying in my buddy's 5th wheel he's bringing up from SC. Here's to hoping we have good weather for the weekend.

From the site:

Food Lion AutoFair

Thursday, September 4 - Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lowe's Motor Speedway's Food Lion AutoFair is the world's largest automotive Extravaganza, offering something for all car enthusiasts, no matter their particular field of interests. The four-day Food Lion AutoFair includes a car show featuring various makes and models from more than 50 clubs; thousands of parts and memorabilia vendors; unusual attractions and a collector car auction.

http://www.charlotte-autofair.com/

• 4 weeks later...