where's the party this weekend?

Dweezel

I'll be in town Friday and Saturday, putting up some wall tile in my friends house, and naturally, drinking. :D

You guys/girls have anything going on Friday or Sat maybe a lonely Youngstowner could get invited to :badgerrock:

Edited by Dweezel

lol.. you ppl and you yeuingling! haha I should have tried it last weekend

Meet me there! I'll buy all your drinks, and bring a case of the good stuff! But only because I want to get you drunk and tell you girls can't ride (LOL I think that's the line that gets you fired up :) )

Meet me there! I'll buy all your drinks, and bring a case of the good stuff! But only because I want to get you drunk and tell you girls can't ride (LOL I think that's the line that gets you fired up :) )

HAHAHAHA i'd never believe you cuz i know you just wanna punk me out! LOL.. and I dont think I'm quite ready for Cbus again just yet.. I need to let my liver recover a lil bit from the previous month. My resolution was similar to whodey's. no drinking for a month.. maybe two if the first one goes well lol

i tried my first bottle of that last weekend and now i know what im missing

Why cant you get that shit in Ohio? (yeuingling)

A friend of mine brought me up a bottle (I know, ONE fucking bottle) from NC of all places. You can get Pennsylvania beer in NC, but not in Ohio? WTF?

A friend of mine brought me up a bottle (I know, ONE fucking bottle) from NC of all places. You can get Pennsylvania beer in NC, but not in Ohio? WTF?

stupid huh? alcohol content is what I've heard.... ohio is strict about content in beer... freakin dumb!:rant:

HAHAHAHA i'd never believe you cuz i know you just wanna punk me out! LOL.. and I dont think I'm quite ready for Cbus again just yet.. I need to let my liver recover a lil bit from the previous month. My resolution was similar to whodey's. no drinking for a month.. maybe two if the first one goes well lol

Ya know, you CAN have ONLY 2-3. It's possible to have a drink or two, and not get hammered, it's even possible to go out and drink and have a good time, all depends on who your with, I go out PLENTY and don't drink a drop. Hell I tell people I don't drink because thats all I usually have is 2-3 beers a night and it gets annoying when I go out and people expect me to drink a case.

Edited by Dweezel

stupid huh? alcohol content is what I've heard.... ohio is strict about content in beer... freakin dumb!:rant:

something like that, the friend that I'm coming to visit, his room mate actually works for the state alky/tobacco department, and believe it or not it's some exceptionally stupid reason why it cannot be imported, something along the lines of how it's brewed or some shit. I'll find out again. :(

Ya know, you CAN have ONLY 2-3. It's possible to have a drink or two, and not get hammered, it's even possible to go out and drink and have a good time, all depends on who your with, I go out PLENTY and don't drink a drop. Hell I tell people I don't drink because thats all I usually have is 2-3 beers a night and it gets annoying when I go out and people expect me to drink a case.

Oh I know, I'm just trying to regroup a little. My sleep schedule is out of whack and it feels great not having hangovers once or twice a week so I'm just gonna take it easy for the remaining winter. I have too many parts to buy soon to go out all the time anyway...

Oh I know, I'm just trying to regroup a little. My sleep schedule is out of whack and it feels great not having hangovers once or twice a week so I'm just gonna take it easy for the remaining winter. I have too many parts to buy soon to go out all the time anyway...

Slacker

Pronunciation

[edit] Noun

44px-Wikipedia-logo-en.png

Wikipedia has an article on: Slacker

Singular

slacker

Plural

slackers

slacker (plural slackers)

1. One who procrastinates or is lazy; cf. slack off.
  2. A person lacking a sense of direction in life; an underachiever.
  3. A user of Slackware Linux.

I have seen that beer at one place in Columbus and that was at Wholly Joe's in Polaris. They sell it by the bottle though, I haven't seen any place that sells it by the case. I would think if it was some law against it they wouldn't sell it there unless they are breaking the law. I keep telling myself to buy a bottle to see what it tastes like, from what I hear it is really good.

slacker

pronunciation

[edit] noun

44px-wikipedia-logo-en.png

wikipedia has an article on: slacker

singular

slacker

plural

slackers

slacker (plural slackers)

1. one who procrastinates or is lazy; cf. slack off.
  2. a person lacking a sense of direction in life; an underachiever.
  3. a user of slackware linux.

gee thanks...

:D Nothin but love babe! I think it's good you've decided that. I quit driking hard in HS because Hang overs suck and really, their not worth it :-/ I get where your coming from. another reason I only have a beer or three, and if I drink more, I always drink a glass of water with each beer just to keep the hangover away