New to CR

Brrcats

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

believe it or not there is only a small group of you that are total cock bags. i have enjoyed the company of several people from this site.

Well the "total cock bags" you speak of are regular members,or senior members who actually bring something intelligent to this forum.You on the other hand create a secondary account because you got banned.You wanted to fit in so badly on an internet site you pretended to be someone else.From what i gather from all of your posts YOU are the "total cock bag" and im 99% sure a lot of this board has you on ignore,i dont because your easy to fuck with.

Cars that are blown or turbo-charged from the factory are not modified,they are FACTORY spec cars.I suppose your going to tell me the ZR1 is a modified corvette.

we are done here, this is obviously way over your head.

Yes, because you have won...

...If the goal was to: start a battle you couldn't finish, make yourself look like a retard, make up new excuses as to why your car can't keep up, make import owners look even worse, and lose.

Go learn what stock is moron.

Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?

I personally dont have a problem with V8 or V6 or whatever, my best friend drives a bullitt, we seem to match up pretty well.

As for all others who've welcomed me, thank you

• Upvote 1

Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?

I personally dont have a problem with V8 or V6 or whatever, my best friend drives a bullitt, we seem to match up pretty well.

You haven't seen anything yet.

Um, it's stock because it's stock. I don't know any better way to explain this. I guess my sister's turbo bug isn't stock because it has a turbo.

PS. No, they didn't modify the engine to put a blower on it. No, I didn't modify the engine to put turbos on it either.

You picked a fight you can't win. Go cry to your little Japanese fan boy friends.

I was going to say lets keep this on track but fuck it. Hal keep up the good work.

dude, your 35 years old and you can barley articulate a sentence. wtf is rediculous? omfg lol

Why are you talking shit about articulating a sentence? Since when can you start a sentence with dude,.I'm pretty sure its you're 35 years old,too.One last thing you cannot end a sentence with "lol" or "OMFG",That just screams I RIDE THE SHORT BUS.

Well the "total cock bags" you speak of are regular members,or senior members who actually bring something intelligent to this forum.You on the other hand create a secondary account because you got banned.You wanted to fit in so badly on an internet site you pretended to be someone else.From what i gather from all of your posts YOU are the "total cock bag" and im 99% sure a lot of this board has you on ignore,i dont because your easy to fuck with.

Cars that are blown or turbo-charged from the factory are not modified,they are FACTORY spec cars.I suppose your going to tell me the ZR1 is a modified corvette.

again, very small group of you. and what intelligence do you bring? 99% of your posts are hater posts, and same goes for a couple other "senior members"

Stock Mustang 4.6l

Cobra Mustang 4.6l SUPERCHARGED <---- Now tell me that that's not a modification to the original engine. Do it, Do it

Why are you talking shit about articulating a sentence? Since when can you start a sentence with dude' date='.I'm pretty sure its you're 35 years old,too.One last thing you cannot end a sentence with "lol" or "OMFG",That just screams I RIDE THE SHORT BUS.[/quote']

i am ok with my 3rd grade spelling, thanks.

again, very small group of you. and what intelligence do you bring? 99% of your posts are hater posts, and same goes for a couple other "senior members"

Stock Mustang 4.6l

Cobra Mustang 4.6l SUPERCHARGED <---- Now tell me that that's not a modification to the original engine. Do it, Do it

Ok. The engines are not even close to the same. The Cobra was built on a completely different 4.6l platform.

Positive rep for you with the good quote timing.

Your friend isn't Paul, is it?

i was tryin to have a converstaion about some track shit, and doyle or whatever came in starting shit. if anyone should be banned it should be him. i am not making any personal attacks, just rebuttals to attacks on me. i was tryin to keep this converstaion as technical as possiable until the name calling started.

Stock Mustang 4.6l

This is hands down the MOST retarded argument you have tried to make, and you've had some good ones.

I feel like I have a new car now, I have a specially modified factory turbo kit. WHOAH And I didn't pay anymore than the next guy!!!

Here try this

Find a hooker and inquire about her "ass buffet." If she doesn't know what you're talking about, punch her. If she does know what you're talking about, she shouldn't charge you more than 75 cents to lick her ass. You may even get away with not having to pay her since technically it's not sex (unless you're gay, but I'm not sure if it counts if it's a woman). Fair warning: not paying a hooker is considered shoplifting. Once you've done the (mis)deed, you may want to have some alcohol nearby. Make sure it's something strong like turpentine, because you'll be tasting a mouth full of funk and hookers don't always shit properly depending on their clientele. The tingling feeling in your mouth means the disease is working. Just sit back and relax while your penis falls off and you break out in hives. Then just wait a few months and if the other diseases don't get to you first, the AIDS will. Talk about a cheap suicide! At 75 cents, you can't afford not to kill yourself!

That's it for now. Just remember: it's your suicide, have fun with it.

there was no personal attacks between Hal and I, then odoyle came in and this was his first post...

You are a retard..Next time you ride the short bus jump out one of the windows and try and land under one of the back wheels.

if you wanna ban someone, there ya go.

whatever, moral of this whole argument is...

you guys are scared to run a stock V6 vs with a 'stock' 'normal, not F/I, not modded,' V8 on the track. because if you weren't the whole converstaion of, 'well i'll just bring my cobra' wouldn't have started.

it's ok

whatever, moral of this whole argument is...

you guys are scared to run a stock V6 vs with a 'stock' 'normal, not F/I, not modded,' V8 on the track. because if you weren't the whole converstaion of, 'well i'll just bring my cobra' wouldn't have started.

it's ok

I'm not scared one bit. You opened the can of worms, I'll bring my car, you'll lose. I am at a disadvantage, guy.

PS. I would've done this when the car was NA too. Yep, you would've lost even then.