Neg Rep & the balls to back it up...

zerocrash

I totally appreciate the ability to give each other the yay or nay, as well as the anonymity involved, however, if you got something to say then say it pussy... you know who you are...

REALLY?? giving me shit for something I said several months ago and you don't have the balls to be real??? (which by the way is old news)

No worries though, just direct the next email to your moms house, she"ll definitely get it to me...

Oh yeah, your originality is nothing short of amazing, did you think of that yourself??? :eek:

Oh boo-fucking-hoo.

So you got negative rep? What's the big deal? It's not like it went on your permanent record or anything. It's the internet for christ's sake. Here's a little inside tip for you - IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Sounds like someone was either up wayyyy past their bedtime, or they got up tooooo early.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont rep anyone positive or negative. I couldnt give a shit less. Although I find it funny that within 1hr of signing up on CR that I had -6721 rep points. The only way that would happen would be a mod or admin. I truly believe it was the poster formerly known as Satan.

I dont rep anyone positive or negative. I couldnt give a shit less. Although I find it funny that within 1hr of signing up on CR that I had -6721 rep points. The only way that would happen would be a mod or admin. I truly believe it was the poster formerly known as Satan.

LOL, you know what's funny about that? They gave me negative rep on that board for saying what's up to you in your intro thread.

I can honestly tell you, 100%, I had nothing to do with that. Don't get me wrong, I find it funnier than hell. But I don't have that power on there. I don't think anyone modified your rep points.

Oh boo-fucking-hoo.

So you got negative rep? What's the big deal? It's not like it went on your permanent record or anything. It's the internet for christ's sake. Here's a little inside tip for you - IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Sounds like someone was either up wayyyy past their bedtime, or they got up tooooo early.

:nono:

Shit talking on the internet....

I can honestly tell you, 100%, I had nothing to do with that. Don't get me wrong, I find it funnier than hell. But I don't have that power on there. I don't think anyone modified your rep points.

i think anymore you start out with that many neg just cuz they like to threat the newbs like shit.

Honestly, I thought it was funnier then hell also.. I would rather have shittons of negative rep then a ton of positive. I LIKE BEING DIFFERENT. :)

Honestly, I thought it was funnier then hell also.. I would rather have shittons of negative rep then a ton of positive. I LIKE BEING DIFFERENT. :)

I asked and it doesn't look like anyone edited you. That many people really just don't like you apparently. Hahaha! Congrats though. You have the worst rep on CR that wasn't purposely made that way.

:lol: