fuck it i fucking quit

phil

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks Phil. Take a few days to cool down and try again. That's what I always do with the Talon.

I do the same but a few hrs at a time, something with the car pisses me off I go inside and drink a beer, go back outside, get pissed off and repeat several times until IM either outta beer or to drunk to work on the car then I start over the 2nd day

I do the same but a few hrs at a time, something with the car pisses me off I go inside and drink a beer, go back outside, get pissed off and repeat several times until IM either outta beer or to drunk to work on the car then I start over the 2nd day

In Phils case, it would be a 40 oz of Colt 45.

so yeah shamrock towing ftl , dude took the longest route, got lost 2x and is a total terd. but i did get the same guy who towed linns car and thats all he talked about. fucking loser. but he did manage to get it here with minor scrapping of the bumper :rolleyes:

what a waste of mommy and daddys money.

And your a waste of fucking bandwidth, log out and leave. -SpaceGhost

you really shouldn't fuckin post about shit you don't know or understand. I shows how fucking stupid you really are.

Guest tbutera2112
his dad broke it...i think its more than fair that his dad paid to put parts on it...shit happens, shoulda swapped the fluid but its too late for should haves, so just get it taken care of and goodluck! hope it turns out to just need a flush and doesnt turn into a big project, im ready to see the car back on the road!