more electrical stuff...grr...video

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

ok...the big orange fuse is the "Instrument Cluster, PCM" and the blue is the "Radio" .... wtf is going on? the fuses under the dash have no affect on the light, i tried unplugging them with the PCM fuse connected and disconnected, and it didnt change...the light is only affected by the radio and the pcm fuses... with both out theres no light...with the pcm connected and the radio out, its solid...with the radio connected and the pcm out it flashes, and with both plugged in its solid again....i recently uninstalled a subwoofer box, maybe i left something open, that would explain why the radio affects it...but i was told that there shouldnt be a light at all...and even with the radio fuse out, the pcm fuse lights it...would it maybe be something related to the pcm/instrument panel or the radio? or maybe something that has to do with all 3? help me out please...i dont know shit about this stuff...

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/?action=view&current=CIMG0562.flv

Guest tbutera2112
i know i should have a small draw, but you guys told me its not enough to light a test light...if you make a house call bring a multimeter with you...