Philips 5.1 300w surround sound and DVD player package NEW unopened $125

RX-7 Addict

Best buy is running a promo where they throw in these speakers ($170 in store) in with the puchase of a new TV. I bought a new TV and do not have much of a use for the DVD / surround setup. I havent opened the box, as good as new.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/8439/8439371_sa.jpg

$125

From the site:

Experience thrilling Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro Logic II surround sound when you watch TV and movies and listen to your favorite music with this home theater system that features 5 speakers and a powerful 6.5" subwoofer for rich audio.

Product Features

• Complete home theater system includes 5.1-channel Class D digital amplifier with built-in surround sound decoders, progressive-scan DVD/CD/MP3/DivX player, FM tuner, 4 satellite speakers, 1 center-channel speaker and subwoofer
  • Total output: 300 watts RMS (satellite speakers: 4 x 37.5W RMS; center speaker: 75W RMS; subwoofer: 75W RMS)
  • Multiple surround sound decoders built in. Learn more about surround sound home theater

• Built-in surround sound decoders include Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro Logic II
  • CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, SVCD, DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DivX, MP3, WMA and JPEG format playback capability
  • Built-in FM tuner with 40 station presets
  • 4 satellite speakers, each with a 3" full-range woofer; magnetically shielded center-channel speaker with 3" full-range woofer
  • 6.5" high-efficiency passive subwoofer
  • Night Mode function emphasizes dialog and minimizes loud sound effects (to avoid disturbing others) while maintaining proper balance and dynamic range
  • System frequency response: 180Hz - 14kHz
  • Included Apple® iPod® dock lets you connect your iPod, iPod mini or iPod nano; also compatible with Philips GoGear HDD1840, HDD1850, SA9100 and SA9200 portable music players
  • USB Direct port lets you attach a digital USB device to enjoy your digital photos and music
  • Inputs: 1 aux line-in, 1 audio
  • Outputs: 1 component video, 1 composite video
  • Easy-Fit connectors with color coding for simple setup
  • Includes remote and 2 AA batteries

I have this exact setup as surround for my TV I don't watch much. Sound decent, though it is slow to respond to input changes. Got it at last years Black Friday sale at Best Buy for $99. iPod dock works well with it, and the DVD player is pretty good at playing beat up discs.