Car Show At Verizion Wireless!!!

phil

You really need to grow the fuck up. Seriously. I've never met such an immature person in my entire life.

look in the mirror, you would be amazed :cool:

btw thankyou everyone for showing up, that made my day go by really fast, and i didnt make any money :p

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw aj, i was suprised when you showed up, but happy when you left. i heard about all that shit you were talking.:asshole:

LOL hey its not my fault Delware County Jail had a better turn out on there super short notice car show:lol: .

i wanted to stay longer but had some other plans so i was luckey to be able to stay as long as i did.

LOL hey its not my fault Delware County Jail had a better turn out on there super short notice car show:lol: .

i wanted to stay longer but had some other plans so i was luckey to be able to stay as long as i did.

well your lineup was pretty nice. sorry no cops, no vetts :D

random post # 1 the verizion store hada nice tilet seat very comfortable but it was too small but nice toilet paper as well

ker plump!

im pming brian about changing your name to either the phantom shitter, or shitty steve, the shit streaker. somthing, this is ridicoulus