Car Show At Verizion Wireless!!!

phil

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brats, burgers,dogs. pop n chips . b dubs is passing out gift cards, vavloine gave me coupon books, monroe is helping out a lil, and i think papa johns is going to give out a few free pizza prizes. dont qoute me on that 1 just yet though. i have to go do some ungolly things tommarow:nono:

im a homo? your the fag that wont just fix his car. dont give me your shit bitch, october 1st. its more than a month away . btw see you saturday

you sponsor me and I'll drive where ever you want, names Dig McCaffrey I'll drive it right up your ass if the price is right! Now, be a friend and fetch my getaway sticks, daddy.

craig is gay, craig is gay, craig is gay, craig is gay!!!

naked girls? where are they going to be? ill invite some chicks but they wont get naked. i mean if its late enough i got the keys to the store. get some alchol in there turn the music on and see what happens.

craig is gay, craig is gay, craig is gay, craig is gay!!!

naked girls? where are they going to be? ill invite some chicks but they wont get naked. i mean if its late enough i got the keys to the store. get some alchol in there turn the music on and see what happens.

why because I wont come to your car show?