job offer

phil

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are lazy. Seriously. Minimum wage is like $7.65, so for $0.45 cents less you can get a job ANYWHERE except it may require more effort than holding a sign.

But I guess you can't jerk off at any old job.

I apologize....i'll go the mcdonalds tommorow.

let me know if you ever need another person...im broke and my roomate just told me shes moving out....

roomate? or ex gf? is she cute? if so ill give her a job. send me her info and a pic. if shes ugly kick that bitch out and keep it moving.

Simply degrading. If I see you I'll be sure to throw a milkshake at you with the wmmpshhh salute.

too

:cool:

school

how is it degrading? its making $. its not the most glamourus job, but its a job none the less. on top of that, your making $ doing nothing!!!!!. your just mad your not doing it. :asshole:

Guest tbutera2112

haha he was paying me, so its cool

i think he thought i got really burned and thats why he felt bad...but really it wasnt too bad...im just scorched from track day...i think ive taken off a whole layer of skin on my forehead/head

I apologize....i'll go the mcdonalds tommorow.

I was just kiddin' buddy. You're a cool guy. But seriously, if you want to sit around and do absolutely nothing and make lots of money get a job at the DSCC or DFAS on East Broad working for the government. :cool: :cool: :cool:

yea so you vasn be gay like phil ...see his sig...when theres no customers in there they get dressed adn practivce there dance out side with tylur

:wtf: your typing makes me want to teach phonics to the youth of america. no one should ever attempt to be as dumb as you. it could result in a total failure .

• 4 weeks later...