Honda SuperHawk 996

Akula

It's a little smaller than you're looking for, but I'd sell you mine for $2700. :) It's a 2001 SV650. Synthetic oil changes every 3k or less, rear tire was new a year ago by the previous owner. It's got a +1 front sprocket, and an a/m slip on pipe. It's got almost 31k miles, but it runs and rides flawlessly. I think I want to get something a little more comfortable for 2 up riding as, much to my surprise, my wife has really taken a shine to riding on the back!

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/Ron_ofthe_cars/SC650RTSIDE.jpg

Previous owner was 140 pounds soaking wet, and changed the sproket out to help him keep the front end down during "spirited" riding. He also did some long distance riding, and the +1 sprocket up front helped out with the milage. It'll get 55 mpg on the highway, even with my substantially larger 200 lbs.

Honestly, I commute on this bike, and I've never ridden a stock sv650 to know what I'm missing, so I've been very happy with it. It's got plenty of grunt for riding around town, and cruises 75 mph at 5000 rpm. Truthfully, if the previous owner hadn't told me about the sprocket swap, I'd have never guessed.