mike ward racing

yellowsnake

One term for you, bus lengths. Do all my taillights work?

idk, im usaully in your car watching the tow truck pull my car everywhere, so technically, how do my tail lights look?

btw you just got owned, in a very very, lame way

Mike did a kick ass job dropping the AOD and installing the 5 speed in my black 97 GT vert.

Dans 89 Fox has had it's share of tweaking on Mikes dyno too... 338 at the wheels NA. I hope to have Mike build a 347 this winter and shoot for 450+ NA.

He knows his stuff and isn't bad on pricing.

Ron & Dan

Mike did a kick ass job dropping the AOD and installing the 5 speed in my black 97 GT vert.

Dans 89 Fox has had it's share of tweaking on Mikes dyno too... 338 at the wheels NA. I hope to have Mike build a 347 this winter and shoot for 450+ NA.

He knows his stuff and isn't bad on pricing.

Ron & Dan

compared to who ? :confused:

the man is pricey but qaulity is 2nd to none

His pricing was better then anyone i got it from including hal and the other "side job" people. and he seems pretty honest. and most mechincs b/s too no end about shit that they think they know. i wish i would have taken my cobra to him but oh well...... he'll get my bussiness from now on..
  • Upvote 1

mike is a great guy for sure. he always seems to keep me on my toes when im screwing somthing up. plus and for the record he is my dad. haha

Larry with Mike being your dad and all your oppinion is useless. But I will vouche that Mike is a good guy and knows his stuff!

His pricing was better then anyone i got it from including hal and the other "side job" people. and he seems pretty honest. and most mechincs b/s too no end about shit that they think they know. i wish i would have taken my cobra to him but oh well...... he'll get my bussiness from now on..

What was done? If someone was lower than me on the cam and lifters, more power to you. I had people telling me I was stupid to do them as cheap as I was/am.

What was done? If someone was lower than me on the cam and lifters, more power to you. I had people telling me I was stupid to do them as cheap as I was/am.

no it was the rack and pinion i needed done.

yeah the cam price you had was pretty low.. lol

Guest Removed

and i know your not talking about me....

and i was cheap! wasnt i? im just so busy lately, i couldnt get to you fast enough...