Baseball Cards

kizzzzle

So I have a bunch of old baseball cards and was wondering if anyone knew where to find a good price guide. I know that the market has gone way down hill since it seems to officially be Americas past time, but I think I have got some pretty valuable ones that I might want to sell.

I'm saving my collection for now. I have several hundred thousand cards. I have almost every full set from every manufacturer from the mid 80s to the mid 90s. Topps, Fleer, UpperDeck, Donruss, Bowman, Pacific, etc. I was a baseball card fanatic until MLB went on strike. It was over for me then. Baseball has never been the same.

Ben, hold on to the UpperDeck and other "higher end" cards.

When I was a kid I didn't think much about it and I have a bunch of Topps and Donruss cards and they're worth just about dick now. I should have sold the McGuire rookie card I have years ago...doh.

speaking of rookie cards, I have a Rick Nash card from when he played in the Canadian junior league. He's like 15 on the card. I also collect memoribilia, mostly MLS, I actually have a few game worn jerseys, notably Landon Donavan's from the last all star game held here. My brother and I were at lunch with him the Friday before and just offhandedly, asked 'hey, can we get your jersey after the game? S'miled and told us sure, if he saw us. Sure enough, we saw him after the game signing autographs, he spotted my brother and I, took off his jersey, people were clamoring for it, but he waved the people off and handed it to my brother. He signed it, too. Very cool. Freddy Adu was there too, they were both pretty cool and laid back.

My brother has just over 350,000 baseball cards. Still buys them to this day. He knows they won't be worth a ton, but he does it for fun. He has an entire bedroom full to the ceiling with boxes of cars. Mostly now-a-days he just buys old old cards.

Ya i heard becketts was good. I looked on Ebay and there are actually quite a few ppl that are still bidding on cards. Did i not post in the right forum? Isnt the passing lane all non-automotive stuff? Parking Lot... "This is the non automotive-related Common Area for all general topics. Direct all automotive-related topics to The Passing Lane." Where did I go wrong??