Strip Club Raided..... HAHAHAHA

HAOLE

I grew up with the owner. He was a tool 20 years ago, looks like things have not change. When he was 16 he stole his parents Cadillac and ran away to Florida. To get him to come back, his parents agreed to buy him a brand new car and budget 4k for a stereo system. The stories go on and on. This made my morning! :lol:

click for vid

Vice Raid Shuts Down Strip Club

Friday, Aug 15, 2008 - 11:33 PM

COLUMBUS, Ohio - - There's one less adult dance club in Columbus.

Vice officers with the Columbus Division of Police raided the Exotic Pearl tonight on Hamilton Avenue.

The owner and two dancers were arrested at the scene.

A judge ruled the club is a public nuisance and should be shut down

The court complaint alleged dancers were involved in prostitution and that drug use and drug trafficking were part of the operation.

The raid followed an undercover investigation involving several agencies.

Exotic Pearl Owner Tracey Fields, 36, was charged with "illegal operation of a sexually oriented business."

I seen all the cops in the clubs parking lot after work yesterday I figured that dumbass was up to something. Yeah Tracey was a douchebag back in the day and use to run around with a group of jackasses I had constant beef with.

Do you remember the Dodge Daytona he had in about 1991-92. that is the car his parent rewarded him with for running away. When we were kids he would have only the best BMX/Freestyle, Hutch, Redline, GT, Haro. He would get tired of a bicycle, and throw it in the dumpster and tell his parents he got "jumped", next day new bike.

Do you remember the Dodge Daytona he had in about 1991-92. that is the car his parent rewarded him with for running away. When we were kids he would have only the best BMX/Freestyle, Hutch, Redline, GT, Haro. He would get tired of a bicycle, and throw it in the dumpster and tell his parents he got "jumped", next day new bike.
Yea I remember that car. Didn't he have a Geo Storm before that?