The HELLBOX has arrived...

IWannaGoFast

I am new to CR. Although my brother and a number of friends are long time users. My name's Ethan and I have been into anything with a motor for about as long as I care to remember. I own a 1989 Honda Civic dx hatch awaiting a B20 swap, a 1998 Saturn SL2 awaiting a head swap and removal from impound, a 2002 Honda CBR 600 f4i that my brother was kind enough to scuff up, and the HELLBOX a recently purchased 1986 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo.

(pics of all to come)

For now I work at NTB on Silver dr (Hudson and 71) as a tire/ lube tech, and to boss around Johnny Rutan. He knows who's boss.

I am on aim, as well as a number of other forums including d-series.org, miata.net, turbododges.com, and many others.

I think that's all for now you nancies. I look forward to meeting, racing, beating, assisting, and receiving assistance from all of you (in about that order as well).

~Ethan and the HELLBOX

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

As for Paul only the bike is currently mobile at the moment, and its plateless =(. And Johnny as for bossing you around fix that damn bike! I know your cars kinda pretty and the fellas all like it, but don't you like to go fast?

Not to start trash talking too soon, but if your only runnin 11.7s with that Mazda you'll be on the list haha.

list of what??? unless you have a car that actually is able to be driven (not pushed) from point A to point B, then you don't have shit. i'm planning on building a 9 second car (in a little over a year), so should i talk shit to all the guys who have low 10 second cars??

i'm guessing that in one year, you will not have any of the cars you currently own, or they will not be running (reliably)

Yeah its the real deal a 86 Omni GLH Turbo and only cost me $500. In regards to the civic for the moment it will probably revert to D-series or a non-vtec b20 until I get some money. Paul I have been trash talking Rutan and he wants to race too so we may just have to throw down all at once...
  • Upvote 1