How bad is the economy????

Casper

To think i was worried about something stupid like trying to pay my bills.

Hell im in good shape cause i know they are not getting 400k out of my poor ass.

Bring on the fucking zombies. Im using a sword ammo costs to much.

I saw on youtube how this nuclear bomb went off and people were scared and shit. True story.

Seriously, can we freak out about reports from legitimate publications, like in the good old days? Youtube is where i get my lulz.

ROFL.... troll troll trollllll

click the link

ROFL.... troll troll trollllll

click the link

No seriously, not only do I loathe anyone who thinks they are getting legitimate information off of youtube, but I don't watch youtube at work which is where I post from 99% of the time.

No seriously, not only do I loathe anyone who thinks they are getting legitimate information off of youtube, but I don't watch youtube at work which is where I post from 99% of the time.

it's a rip of Glenn Beck on CNN

http://www.mbayaq.org/cr/cr_seafoodwatch/content/images/gear/trolling4.jpg

Really bad.

I've been saying this for months... the engineered destruction of the U.S. economy.

So many "paranoid" and mocked economists have warned the public for years that the stability of a mortgage-backed securities market can be deeply impacted by a future of mortgage defaults.

Why worry! The federal reserve will just print more money to loan or government and or dollar will just become worth less and less. :nono:

Your beating a dead horse.

What happens when the government can no longer lend money because it is bankrupt?? Watch a couple of big banks fail and it will be interesting to see what happens.

The biggest problems I see the fact that banks are demanding more deposits from consumers.

For far too long the banks have become arrogant, once again.....reminding you of any other time in our nations history??? Everyone is always banking on the federal government "rescuing" everything.....well what happens when their rescue boat sinks?

I've been saying this for months... the engineered destruction of the U.S. economy.

So many "paranoid" and mocked economists have warned the public for years that the stability of a mortgage-backed securities market can be deeply impacted by a future of mortgage defaults.

did you watch the video?

didn't think so

Your beating a dead horse.

What happens when the government can no longer lend money because it is bankrupt?? Watch a couple of big banks fail and it will be interesting to see what happens.

The biggest problems I see the fact that banks are demanding more deposits from consumers.

For far too long the banks have become arrogant, once again.....reminding you of any other time in our nations history??? Everyone is always banking on the federal government "rescuing" everything.....well what happens when their rescue boat sinks?

The government does not lend or create money. The money created by the federal reserve is loaned to the USA at interest. Central banking is the root cause of the problems that we have now.

The central banking was the root cause of the revolutionary war. Another revolutionary war may be needed to correct the problems we have now. I hope not, but history repeats itself.

This info doesn't seem so far fetched. Stupid previous generations. Why in the hell does anyone need big brother helping them. If you can't plan for your own future, don't rely on the government, work till you're fucking dead.