TOP SPEED RUNS...... BlueMach you goin down.

neonkiller

I wouldn't say there was a clear "winner" or faster person. It was way to close to tell.:D

Dont lie you know you had the fastest:bangbang:

On calm water I could creep away from sam.

Adrew lost and failed. :asshole:

Rob Lasota came out I prolly had 10 mph on him at least.

and Adrew with the viper had his stage two riva speedster 150 out that could haul ass.

And sam had 3 passengers....

All in all we raced for a good 2 hrs and no cops.

Even did a poker run twice...

Shanton and I are very close, he will always get the jump on me from a dead stop, I mean I am in a 20 ft boat to his 8 ft ski but top end is where I slowly slowly inch away. Andrews 150 speedster comes out of the water hard core but loses alittle on the top end. Me and shanton just barely creep past him on the top end. Blue mach andrew was to far back to even see. Today I hit a top speed with 3 passengers in my boat. Hit 60.2 mph on gps with 75% full tank. Next time there is only goin to be one more person besides me on the boat and alot less gas. There was so much neck to neck racing goin on it was rediculous. Prolly the best time I had racing since I had the yellow vette to wax everyone here with.

Sam when we were on any kind of wake I couldn't pull you top end. There were a couple time in the chop that it seemed like we were neck and neck. On the way back to the docks the water was smoother and there were a couple times that it felt strong but then was quickly to choppy for me to really get any type of top speed. Your boat is really impressive. Its got that bulky kinda look to it but moves as well.

Sam when we were on any kind of wake I couldn't pull you top end. There were a couple time in the chop that it seemed like we were neck and neck. On the way back to the docks the water was smoother and there were a couple times that it felt strong but then was quickly to choppy for me to really get any type of top speed. Your boat is really impressive. Its got that bulky kinda look to it but moves as well.

Yeah I loved the way your ski sounded when coming out of the water. Blower sounded awesome...

There are plenty of reliable two strokes as well. IMO you cant go wrong with a yami or sea doo. They have both always been the two biggest names and have plenty of good history. The differance with the older sport models are their stability. When Shanton got on mine he said it felt like a boat, when I got on his it felt like I would be more stable standing one legged on a pocket bike. I kinda like the less stable ones, you get used to it but when your just cruising it gets annoying I guess. They can be more fun to throw around when your playing.