AkumaNoZetto

thorne

no offense but whats with nerdy white kids into japanese cartoons, In japan we do not understand why americans are so obsessed this crap.

If you ever go to japan do not tell anyone you watch or read these things ok, trust me it will help you get somthing becides the same sex.

no offense but whats with nerdy white kids into japanese cartoons, In japan we do not understand why americans are so obsessed this crap.

If you ever go to japan do not tell anyone you watch or read these things ok, trust me it will help you get somthing becides the same sex.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese

I just listen to their music, and the only thing I have watched and/or read in recent memory has been Wangan Midnight. I read it a few years ago, and they came out with the show, so I was watching that.

The name is more a reference to my love of the Z car.

100% agreed. Its fuckin annoying, all those dorky fucks who obsess over dragonball z and u-gay-o whatever the fuck it is.

akuma no zetto? shutso kosuku doro? WTF is this, you aren't Japanese, and nobody knows what the hell you are saying...

100% agreed. Its fuckin annoying, all those dorky fucks who obsess over dragonball z and u-gay-o whatever the fuck it is.

akuma no zetto? shutso kosuku doro? WTF is this, you aren't Japanese, and nobody knows what the hell you are saying...

He's japanese woman in a gay fat white mans body.........

he thinks it a funny inside joke. haha. only problem is everyone else is outside laughing at the retard in the box. japenese cartoons are pointless. family guy. thats the shit. change his name to chris. stewie is to cool for him

he thinks it a funny inside joke. haha. only problem is everyone else is outside laughing at the retard in the box. japenese cartoons are pointless. family guy. thats the shit. change his name to chris. stewie is to cool for him

How about Megan?

Personally, I am not a fan of "anime", normally. But I do like the car related ones, Initial D, Wangan Midnight.

Initial D is about drifting. Pretty neat, actually uses real techniques in the cartoon.

Wangan Midnight=Roll racing on Japan's highways.