Cruise The Ville; Saturday 23rd

Patrick

Tommorrow is cruise the ville from 11-5, with a 9 mile super cruise at the end of the day. Show is at Clintonville Park of Roses.

Registration is $10, with the first 200 cars getting dash plaques. 50 trophies will be given out.

http://cruisetheville.com/

I'll be there in my RX7, all nice and shiney-like, if all works out correctly.

HAHA Pat call me so we can figure this all out with the 24 hour race and stuff... should I show my car?? and what time should I get there can we meet at your house or somthing? I need direction!!!! I am heading a biotic survey tomorrow from 10-12 so I will prob have to meet you but let me know just give me a call later today please!!

Erik, serious question, do you live around there? I believe I saw one of your trucks (please excuse me if I'm wrong) around my neighborhood.

No. but i went to watterson. I mow alot of properties in clintonville so you prolly saw me. Weber,Tulane,Como, California,

was pretty good. 30-40 minutes walking around.. nice mix of cars. weren't too many or too few cars. sometimes at large car shows it can be overwhelming.

the cuda and judge were some of my favorites. plenty of vettes as well.. lambos, and even a Ford GT.

asshat moment.. one lambo had a a clear sign saying don't touch the paint which was some special process they can't duplicate in the US. some guy was leaning on the car touching the vents with his hands.. girl he was with said hey it says dont touch the paint and he shrugs and says who cares, and keeps touching it.