NTB in canal...

rmezz13

September 20th, From 12-3 or when ever.

Car meet/show, bikini car wash, burnout contest - participants get $ off new tires.

Supposedly their is supposed to be some ex and current strippers doing the bikini car wash, and may have some sort of hot body contest...

Just passing on what i heard, i'll be there.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

striipers, burnout, food? we need food.

yes we do, i think they might have food, i'll relay the suggestion.

Anything thats not to par with this, don't blame on me. I was asked by a friend to let everyone know about it... and if there is a bikini car wash some where, i would want you to let me know!

yes we do, i think they might have food, i'll relay the suggestion.

Anything thats not to par with this, don't blame on me. I was asked by a friend to let everyone know about it... and if there is a bikini car wash some where, i would want you to let me know!

valid point. ill bring my own food for some tities

So why did I quit working there? Jesus, things must have really changed if there is a bikini car wash. Maybe the Gods of fun shined after Matt Adkins left.

Dont worry kevin, its not always that much fun. Although it has been nice since he left. Are you gonna come out? This is steve by the way. And yes there will be hotdogs, hamburgers, pop, and all the cowboy butt-sex you can handle. j/k about the last part. It should be a pretty good time though. We already got the ok from the canal police.

Dont worry kevin, its not always that much fun. Although it has been nice since he left. Are you gonna come out? This is steve by the way. And yes there will be hotdogs, hamburgers, pop, and all the cowboy butt-sex you can handle. j/k about the last part. It should be a pretty good time though. We already got the ok from the canal police.

no cowboy buttsecks, i no come. make it happen.

Ill do what I can. Im gonna have to get the OK from the boss man. Also, anybody that does burnouts will get a $50 off coupon for tires and a free car wash.

can i get that 50 now? im clearly going to kill thos zr1s that day

I dont know man. Can that thing do a burn out? Ill have to see it to believe it! lol Juuuust Playin.

and you just failed at making a funeh. anytime you wanna take that turd of yours out, ill putter past you as many times as you like looking at my bumper.

Jeeze... no need to get all angry about it. I was just playin around. I just wanted to make sure you show up and roast them tires.

anytime anyone uses the word "putter" i wouldnt think you should take it as serious. lol ill burn the tires i got a set of radials im picking up soon.

Good point. I guess "putter" isnt all too serious, now if you would have said "scoot" it would have been a different story. lol

Im sooo excited about this whole thing. Im scheduled to work that day and its gonna be kick ass to get paid for watching burnouts and eating free food!

Good point. I guess "putter" isnt all too serious, now if you would have said "scoot" it would have been a different story. lol

Im sooo excited about this whole thing. Im scheduled to work that day and its gonna be kick ass to get paid for watching burnouts and eating free food!

no cowboy buttsecks ? i thought we had a deal . wtf is wrong with you. im not coming if there is no rodeo style secks going down

you know you guys could take this to e-mail, PM's, AIM, or w/e.... we don't want to see your broke back butt fucking over the internet...

edit: Steve, if he asks you to come over for Natural Ice and Game Cube, or just to chill.... Run!

you know you guys could take this to e-mail, PM's, AIM, or w/e.... we don't want to see your broke back butt fucking over the internet...

edit: Steve, if he asks you to come over for Natural Ice and Game Cube, or just to chill.... Run!

timeout, this is coming from the guy who wanted to "chill" last week :D