NTB in canal...

rmezz13

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats it matter im sure youll stall it untill 3pm trying to do a burn out....

lol i keeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd :asshole:

i wish you would stop posting. :nono: , your posts frustrate me to the point of halizing myself.

halizing- quitting cr due to idiots like paul

Well the bossman just said 3 because he needed a start/finish time to approve it with corporate. But, as long as there are people there the party will keep going. So you guys need to show up so we can keep this shit going. And like I said, if this turns out well then we can have more meets/events in the future, which means more free food for you guys! Also, I just got word yesterday that we are gettinga HUGE grill to cook out on so this should be cool. And you guys need to find some damn burnout tires! Well I guess it will still be a good chance to meet and hang out, even if there arent any burnouts but, we got special clearance from the town of canal winchester to do burnouts and raise hell! woohoo!

Well the bossman just said 3 because he needed a start/finish time to approve it with corporate. But, as long as there are people there the party will keep going. So you guys need to show up so we can keep this shit going. And like I said, if this turns out well then we can have more meets/events in the future, which means more free food for you guys! Also, I just got word yesterday that we are gettinga HUGE grill to cook out on so this should be cool. And you guys need to find some damn burnout tires! Well I guess it will still be a good chance to meet and hang out, even if there arent any burnouts but, we got special clearance from the town of canal winchester to do burnouts and raise hell! woohoo!

ill make you a deal, get me some used tires and if you mount them on my car i will do a burnout. i have 17s btw. oh and you have to put my radials back on when im done. :cool:

What size 17? I got some 215/45/17's in the garage, I know that those are a little skinny compared to your shit but that should only make it easier to get your car to spin the tires! And the whole changing otu tires thing is cool with me but, we will have to clear that with the guys up front. Like I said, even if you dont burn out you can come and enjoy some free wieners!

What size 17? I got some 215/45/17's in the garage, I know that those are a little skinny compared to your shit but that should only make it easier to get your car to spin the tires! And the whole changing otu tires thing is cool with me but, we will have to clear that with the guys up front. Like I said, even if you dont burn out you can come and enjoy some free wieners!

i love weiners!!!

yeah if you can swap the tires out ill make an ass out of myself. count me in scotty

Ill talk to my bossman about it but, Im sure I can get him to be ok with it.... I think. I sure hope he will because so far the only person that planning on burning the tires is one of the mechanics at work with his malibu. He's gonna need some competition. I would be more than happy to burn my shit up but Im still breaking in $800 worth of clutch and flywheel so I gotta take it easy on my little bitch.

On a side note. Where is everyone meeting on friday night? Cause Im lookin to hang out and chill somewhere since I cant really tear my car up at the moment.