CR's newest F-body

Mitch

Since there is a shortage of F-bodies on CR, I decided to do my part and picked up a 98 TA. The 300ZX was fun, cornered like it was on rails, but lacked something. TORQUE. That's what it lacked.

I am in the middle of claying the TA right now. Its good to have an F-body back!

P.S. what cat back exhaust should I go with? I'm leaning towards magnaflow, since I liked the way it sounded on my 2000 Z28.

http://digitalmotives.smugmug.com/photos/357419196_MgXrZ-O.jpg

Good deal, I think the Borla's look awesome on the T/As, and are adjustable. Of course if you want to be heard like the rest of us kids, SLP Loudmouth is the only way to go. Was anything done to it by the previous owner? Welcome back to the faster side of life.

Good deal, I think the Borla's look awesome on the T/As, and are adjustable. Of course if you want to be heard like the rest of us kids, SLP Loudmouth is the only way to go. Was anything done to it by the previous owner? Welcome back to the faster side of life.

The man speaks the truth. I had SLP on my GT and it sounded amazing.

Its stock down to the airbox. It won't be that way for long.

Somewhere in her 10 years of life a previous owner got happy with the brush on touch up paint. You should have to have some kind of certification to buy that crap.

Since there is a shortage of F-bodies on CR, I decided to do my part and picked up a 98 TA. The 300ZX was fun, cornered like it was on rails, but lacked something. TORQUE. That's what it lacked.

I am in the middle of claying the TA right now. Its good to have an F-body back!

P.S. what cat back exhaust should I go with? I'm leaning towards magnaflow, since I liked the way it sounded on my 2000 Z28.

http://digitalmotives.smugmug.com/photos/357419196_MgXrZ-O.jpg

You= fucking gay

I think I'm the only guy on the planet that thinks Borlas sound like ASS. Now the Random Tech... I think that sounded better than any mustang.