pics of sons birthday present

wnaplay1647545503

I skated forever.. Since like 5th grade summer school or something like that lol. I still have a nice new board that I'll occasionally ride for a couple days when I'm really bored, but not every day how I used to back when.

yeah same cept my board is pretty sketchy. i carry it around in my trunk just in case. i almost took it out the other day when i met up with you guys.

Cant stop thinking of "freddy got fingered"

ha yes pretty sicking movie, love the half pipe part.

as for carrying your board in your trunk, i do it too. You should see some of the looks you get when you pull and beat up board out of the trunk of an viper hehe... oh and i am the worst skater i know!

I skated forever.. Since like 5th grade summer school or something like that lol. I still have a nice new board that I'll occasionally ride for a couple days when I'm really bored, but not every day how I used to back when.

that is awsome you built that for your kid, you seem like my dad when I was younger he supported me with anything I did.........either way te7two come over to marysville park we skate everyday.

that is awsome you built that for your kid, you seem like my dad when I was younger he supported me with anything I did.........either way te7two come over to marysville park we skate everyday.

Where dat at in Marysville? Haven't really skated out that way, usually stick to Gahannas lame, "skatepark" since it's a stone throw away.

I do like Grove City's park though!

When do you usually skate there, around what times.. I'm always down to check out a park.

Nice job dude. My retarded friends and I made one when we were young teens and it ended up being the most horribly designed POS ever. When you dropped it it was like running into a wall because it wasn't at the right angle. :D But damnit we used it.