Test and tune

Wonderboy

I came out to that sonic this past friday and saturday. And there wasnt alot of racing going on. Plus, the track has an audience and a time slip. But Ill be out again this weekend and Ill run anybody, I probably wont win but i sure will try.

who the hell brought up racing? there were quite a few people out last nite at sonic. and only 3 ricers. :lol: including paul. track is fun but meets are cool off the track

true, we laugh, we fight, we cry, and we create more backpressure on Camaro's.

who the hell brought up racing? there were quite a few people out last nite at sonic. and only 3 ricers. :lol: including paul. track is fun but meets are cool off the track

Yeah, me and my girl were 2 of the "ricers" (minus the 3 foot spoilers and stupidity). So is that going to be THE SPOT to go now or what? Is polaris dead?

We were the white spec v (me) and the yellow mazdaspeed (her).

Yeah, me and my girl were 2 of the "ricers" (minus the 3 foot spoilers and stupidity). So is that going to be THE SPOT to go now or what? Is polaris dead?

We were the white spec v (me) and the yellow mazdaspeed (her).

no you guys were cool, i was talking about the primered hatch, the blue rsx and paul. yeah thats prolly going to be a new spot for a while

no you guys were cool, i was talking about the primered hatch, the blue rsx and paul. yeah thats prolly going to be a new spot for a while

Nice to know boss, are you putting out a memo that you deem this spot to be acceptable?

Phil I'm not a ricer, good try

You circled the lot like 3 times. and then put on your one glove to go drive your car

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:yj5EH7RpJvodsM:http://www.funwirks.com/Michael%2520jackson%2520Costume%252080%27s.JPG

Paul is the silver srt4 right? The one that was doing ricer laps around the parking lot? lol.

I definately think that is a good spot especially cuz its like 5 min from my house. Its alot nicer than 20 min to get to polaris. Where is the spot that people meet on the westside? I have heard about it but I have no idea where its at.

Also, back to original topic. Is anyone interested in going to kilkare thursday? I know that its a far drive but, it is much nicer than trails. It seems to hook up really well and there was not many people there the last time i went. I got to run 9 times in 3 hours when I was there. At trails your lucky to run 4 times in 3 hours cuz its so damn busy.

I remember the primered civic guy talkin about some integra-hatch thing thats supposed to be pretty "fast". Do you know anything about it? Is it actually anything decent? Or just typical V-Talk?

Paul is the silver srt4 right? The one that was doing ricer laps around the parking lot? lol.

I definately think that is a good spot especially cuz its like 5 min from my house. Its alot nicer than 20 min to get to polaris. Where is the spot that people meet on the westside? I have heard about it but I have no idea where its at.

Also, back to original topic. Is anyone interested in going to kilkare thursday? I know that its a far drive but, it is much nicer than trails. It seems to hook up really well and there was not many people there the last time i went. I got to run 9 times in 3 hours when I was there. At trails your lucky to run 4 times in 3 hours cuz its so damn busy.

I remember the primered civic guy talkin about some integra-hatch thing thats supposed to be pretty "fast". Do you know anything about it? Is it actually anything decent? Or just typical V-Talk?

No one meets anywhere on the west side. Was the civil service exam tough?

Where is the spot that people meet on the westside? I have heard about it but I have no idea where its at.

Also, back to original topic. Is anyone interested in going to kilkare thursday? QUOTE]

The spot is on the westside, duh! :rolleyes: and most of us were at Kilkare a few weeks ago. Good luck getting anyone to go.

Yes that was me I did the ricer laps on purpose....I was gonna cirlce an park in the nmiddle of the whole groud in the road but decided to not hah

Kilkare is just to far ona week night yea its better but does ur nissan have traction issues?

Yeah its a far drive. The car has a little trouble getting off the line sometimes. It doesnt make alot of power but it does make a decent bit down in lower rpms. The LSD helps. When I ran at trails it seemed like the car just kinda sat at the line for a while spinning and at kilkare it still had alot of wheelspin but it was atleast going forwards while it did it. I had like 2.5-2.6 60ft times at trails and 2.1 at kilkare. Although it could just be me, I dont know if there could really be that big of a difference between the two tracks to where I would have picked up a half a second on my 60ft. I dunno.

Nice to know boss, are you putting out a memo that you deem this spot to be acceptable?

it is a nice spot, as long as the flamers dont fuck it up. and we did meet 2 pretty cool people so far.

as for kil kare- we have jobs to be at friday. sorry

pauls a ricer. he rocks shop gloves as a driver glove, just 1 though. real ricer paul, real ricer.

as for the asshat in the primered civic, he is a tool. he had a mid 90s hatch, that he cut the core off and welded on a teg front end, then claims it runs high 13s all motor. :rolleyes: trust me the car is as big a turd as the owner. but hell bring that shit out so we can all laugh at him. see you girls friday nite