ZO6 Mark

Sam1647545489

Here's the video I took of the pass. Fuck that white Sentra that got in the way, but still an amazing pass.

That's Tanks Sentra that just happened to be in a bad spot for where you were filming. From where we were sitting in the second set of stands he wasn't even in the picture for more than a second lol. Mike's wife was doing the filming and hit the wrong "Record" button so we didn't get it.

Jeff

The run was simply badass! The car never really spun, locked up the converter, then was out!

Congrats on the run Mark! Its got 8's in it for sure.

Oh and to the certain person that said this car wouldn't trap 150mph, go piss on this!

Time to dig up that quote.

The run was simply badass! The car never really spun, locked up the converter, then was out!

Congrats on the run Mark! Its got 8's in it for sure.

Oh and to the certain person that said this car wouldn't trap 150mph, go piss on this!

he wuz traping high 140's at marion blazing the tires all the way down the track...that car is fast...thats proble one car i would'nt race on my bike and u know ill race anything on the bike lol

mark, i need to get my doors back. i missed 2nd because the air pressure from him blasting away from me took my breath away and i actually passed out for a second.lol nice run for sure. looked good from my view. guess i should have had a camera.

That is the only video I have heard of so far... Jason gets his converter back

Wednesday and I would imagine we will be at Marion this weekend. We are going to need a camera crew as we begin turning them up in our quest for 8's. We are going to Call Marion to see if they will prep the track in attempt to get into the 8's.

Did you get any other video by chance.

That's the only video I got of Mark's car.

Oh, and sorry about the Sentra comment Tank. :o

Mark, if you were interested in having me film it, I don't think I'll be able to. School and football are getting in the way of everything. :mad:

That's the only video I got of Mark's car.

Oh, and sorry about the Sentra comment Tank. :o

Mark, if you were interested in having me film it, I don't think I'll be able to. School and football are getting in the way of everything. :mad:

no biggie i know its slow, just my daily

That is the only video I have heard of so far... Jason gets his converter back

Wednesday and I would imagine we will be at Marion this weekend. We are going to need a camera crew as we begin turning them up in our quest for 8's. We are going to Call Marion to see if they will prep the track in attempt to get into the 8's.

i spin alot on that track...but longer burn outs and less tire pressure