anyone need fox mustang parts

88lx5oh

ok parting out a 93 mustang GT

this car came from arena motorsports in 04, it was vandalized, and now i have it. so im parting the good stuff out of it.

Ford Motorsports shorty headers $75

offroad h pipe $75

flowmaster catback $150

8.8 rear $150

v8 fox k memeber $50

black carpet (has a burn in it near the passenger kickpanel) $20

black seat belts $40

black center console $100

black door panels $100

5 spd pedal assembly $40

Hurst short throw shifter W/ chrome handle and white knob $75

gas tank $50

all the A/C stuff $50

strut tower brace $20

power window motors $20 a piece

quarter window motors $20 a piece

93 airbag steering column and wheel $40

convertible doors $100 for the pair

Black rear interior panels $100

complete motor intake to oil pan has 83k on it with all accesories $500

good t5 with bellhousing / flywheel / pressure plate / clutch / clutch fork / throw out bearing / pedals / clutch cable/all bolts etc. etc etc. everything you need to do a 5 spd swap $700

driveshaft $50

radiator with fan shroud $50

Convertible top motor $40

i will not hold anything for anybody unless i know you personally and have dealt with you before. to many times have someone said they are going to pick something up and never show and i miss out on a sale. so first to bring cash gets it. right now the trans and motor are still in the car so it will take me a few days to get everything completely picked off. if you want somethign not listed, ask. and if you want you can come check out the car and pick parts off that arent listed and ill give you a good deal

Guest Removed

door panels...how the trim pieces? i need thw ones off the door's and the one above the doors..

how much for the interior peices? mostly the door panels, but i could use carpet to

fp guage and pluming

i could use the strut brace to...i just need the brackets for the strut towers, for a custom fab deal on mine...

door panels...how the trim pieces? i need thw ones off the door's and the one above the doors..

how much for the interior peices? mostly the door panels, but i could use carpet to

fp guage and pluming

i could use the strut brace to...i just need the brackets for the strut towers, for a custom fab deal on mine...

its a vert rob

so i dunno if you can use the trim pieces..

strut tower brace $20

if your still interested in the trim pieces let me know

is it a gt body or an lx? I might be interested in the catback. I'm also interested in the carpet the dash and the tilt colum....and maybe the trans for a spare if the price is right

GT body, but just dump them lol.. $150 for the catback??

carpet $50.. saw them go on ebay for that

dash is toast non useable

tilt column $50 its perfect shape

trans might be out of your price range.. jsut cause i know what i can get for it on ebay.. but would take $450 for it. its a good tranny and out of a good year.

If its available, on the drivers side starting at the windshield there is a molding that run up along the roof and meets with the quater glass.

Highly interested in this piece. I think one screw holds in place midway on the pillar.

Thanks