anyone need fox mustang parts

88lx5oh

Guest Removed

give me the link to your ebay ......

and ill take the strut brace...

how the peices below the window,on top of the door.the go from under the mirriors, back to the door handles!

sounds good stimmel.. what time you thinking.. call me on your way.. and bring a fist full of cash lol...

side note will trade complete motor for a nice wet nitrous kit

Noonish and ill bring as much cash as i can ha Ill be out that way doing some errands anyways ill call you for sure

Guest Removed

side note will trade complete motor for a nice wet nitrous kit

i had so many kits laying around a few years ago...you'd have though i broke into NOS and stole inventory! :(

If you havent pulled the motor yet let me know I would like to lend A hand because I need to learn Mine will be comming out this winter....I have an engine stand and hoist if you dont

oh dude let me borrow that stand.. that would be super helpful..

im supposed to get a hoist this weekend, but who knows if not i might hit you up on that as well. motor will come out maybe monday night your welcome to come on over

Hurst. :(

Good luck with the part-out + project! Forgot to tell you, I saw you cruising a couple weekends ago on 161 near old Dublin. Car looked great!

hey thanks!! needs some work still, but everyday its getting a few more dollars thrown at it lol.

Guest Removed
when can i get that strut brace? if you could just hold it, till the ebay stuff is over,,,,im in no rush either, cause the car is getting paint!