Discuss, part 2

mmrmnhrm

Dead Men Walking

Credit Crisis II

I do this not because I want to scare anyone, but because we are living in dangerous times. Remember, the last time we had an industrialized nation burning cash, over 12M people died. What happens when, say, China is left holding billions in worthless money?

Oh no, it's the dooms sayers.

Survival of the fittest. Don't lose any sleep over random bloggers. Seriously.

We - the U.S. and the world - have seen far worse conditions. Just not this generation. To be scared is understandable, but not warranted.

Don't lose any sleep over random bloggers.

Bennet is not just some "random" blogger...

- Bennet Sedacca

As President of Atlantic Advisors, Bennet Sedacca brings with him more than 26 years of securities industry experience. Providing expertise in the fixed income arena, equity markets, and cash management, Bennet has assisted both individuals and institutions in the implementation of their investment objectives. From 1981 to 1997 he worked for several major investment banks, specializing in high grade fixed income securities marketing, trading and portfolio management. While working for PaineWebber as a Senior Vice President, Bennet was a member of the Chairman’s Council for four consecutive years. During his years with Salomon Smith Barney as a Vice President, Bennet established an institutional fixed income presence in Central Florida.

In 1997, Bennet formed Sedacca Capital Management focusing on portfolio management for high-net worth individuals and small to mid-sized institutions. In addition, Sedacca Capital Management was the investment manager for two hedge funds, Sedcap Partners I & II. Bennet is Co-Chief Investment Officer of Harbor Pilot Fund L.P., a hedge fund managed by Harbor Pilot Asset Management LLC. Also, he is a contributor to the financial website, http://www.minyanville.com and is regularly quoted in Wall Street Journal Online and Barrons. Bennet graduated from Rutgers University in 1982 with a degree in Economics and was a member of the International Honor Society of Economics.

Laird, while not quite as "pedigree," spends his life in the metals commodities, and you'll find his commentary on Kitco, Gold-Eagle, FinancialSense, and TheBulliondesk, with an occasional mention in Newsweek. He is a commentator, rather than an advisor like Sedacca, and thus is more free to "call it as he sees it."

Dead Men Walking

Credit Crisis II

I do this not because I want to scare anyone, but because we are living in dangerous times. Remember, the last time we had an industrialized nation burning cash, over 12M people died. What happens when, say, China is left holding billions in worthless money?

Great article. It will hit a lot of people hard, especially since we went from a society of builders and innovators to a society of pussies and paper pushers.